New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hahaaaaa yes, i've quite recovered. Yesterday i ate mostly salads and healthy green tea mixtures and it was a rather quiet, meditative day. Hope all is well with you Joy :hug:

That sounds lovely, brinny. :) I'm glad your day was serene.

Yes, all's well here, thanks. :) Tomorrow we're off to visit my son and grandson and then our little grandson is coming back to our place for the night. We're looking forward to having him over again.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, brinny. :) Yes, God is good.

Actually, I had a dream one night which I remembered clearly the next morning. In the dream, I was standing on a white concrete footpath (sidewalk) and a little boy aged about two was playing around beside me. He looked just like my eldest son at that age, but in the dream I knew it wasn't my eldest son. That was all and then I woke up. The very next evening, my eldest son and his wife came over and told us all that she was pregnant. I told them of my dream and said 'you must be going to have a boy.' lol Sure enough, along came our little grandson and though you can see his mother in him as well, he is very like our son in looks.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That's awesome Joy. Don't you love how God is so timely and somehow He was blessing you through a dream. It sorta reminds me of how He confirms and reassures us about the future and hope He ordained for us since before the foundation of the world. God bless you.

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
it's like winter here, and must be much warmer there now, and morning here but must be dark there now in New Zealand....hahaaa thinkin' out loud :D

Have a lovely evening Joy :hug:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it's just after 2 am Saturday morning here now. brinny. I like this time of night - all is quiet and I can think about things uninterrupted. Yes, it's becoming a lot warmer now, thankfully. Don't need to use (and pay for) gas heating for a while now. I hope you don't have a severe winter, but some snow for Christmas there would be lovely.

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i like it when it's quiet too...i can hear the far-off train whistles and i can meditate and think. yeah, snow would be nice...i'm prepared...got some high, snuggly warm boots and some fleeced leggings so i can walk in it
4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That sounds great. :) The one time I saw snow falling, I was so excited! :D I was very nervous of going out onto the footpath, though. I walked as if I were walking on eggshells to start with. :D Your boots etc sound a bit like our ugg boots, which are lined with sheep's fleece inside. They're too warm to wear, really, unless it's freezing cold.

Well, time to head out. Nice chatting with you, brinny. :) God bless you!

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How delightful Joy!

Yes the boots are very warm, and they have good tread on the bottom so i can crunch crunch crunch in the snow hahaa

I pray your sleep is restful. God bless you too :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Howdy peeps! Want to hear something funny? I mistakeningly typed poops instead of peeps, musta been after reading that post.:sorry:

:D :D I'm glad you corrected it. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.