Visit site
✟105,849.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If you get shot with a bow, would you have an 'arrowing experience? Could it be said that you axed for it? Of course, that's not a knife thing to say, and I don't want any quarrels with you, so I'll spear you the details...:scratch:

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
If you get shot with a bow, would you have an 'arrowing experience? Could it be said that you axed for it? Of course, that's not a knife thing to say, and I don't want any quarrels with you, so I'll spear you the details...:scratch:

LOL!

Upvote 0

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
:wave::wave:Hey all of you!!! Hope you got some good rest this weekend too! I certainly did, took a two hour nap by mistake, was just going to rest a minute. I'm taking a break now from housework for a minute getting ready for Thanksgiving and company. This year, I'm in the mood to cook for some reason so it's all good. Wish I could share some with all of you. Joy what is it like having Christmas during the warm season??? God bless you all this week!!!!

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Joy...it will be after i do some cleaning hahaa.

Gotta do the ol' cleaning, eh? Sometimes I wish I could snap my fingers and it would all be done instantly. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave::wave:Hey all of you!!! Hope you got some good rest this weekend too! I certainly did, took a two hour nap by mistake, was just going to rest a minute. I'm taking a break now from housework for a minute getting ready for Thanksgiving and company. This year, I'm in the mood to cook for some reason so it's all good. Wish I could share some with all of you. Joy what is it like having Christmas during the warm season??? God bless you all this week!!!!

What are you going to cook for Thanksgiving, D? Turkey, perhaps, but what else? You have different dishes over there to us a lot of the time.

Christmas during the warm season...

Well, it's normal, don't ya know? :p Actually, we sometimes get rain on Christmas Day. When I was a kid, everyone would have a traditional roast dinner, even if it was boiling hot. Nowadays, lots of people have barbecues. We have a few times and it's nice on a sunny day. Most people get going to the beach on Christmas Eve, straight after work, but some head out on Christmas Day afternoon. We stay home on Christmas Day, then go out somewhere on Boxing Day. That's a public holiday here on the 26th December. :)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I love those unexpected naps DOH, cuz i have a hard time sleepin' at night LOL! Wow, never thought of that Joy, Christmas time during the summer.....the beach sounds awesome.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
funny-pictures-this-kitten-has-a-back-up.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.