Flat Earth Threads

Do you think most flat earth threads are being posted by Internet trolls?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm fairly confident that I'm being trolled by the world itself at this point. Your profile picture is basically me at every point in time.

But seriously, it's real. I have friends who believe it. I have one friend who talks about the "brainwashed globulists" as he watches youtube video after video after video. There was one time I was over, and he says "Bro, you have to see this documentary I found during my research" (that's what he calls it "research") and he starts this video, which begins with the picture of a forest and the voice-over (thick Russian accent) asks, "Vat do you zee? Did you zay 'vorest and tree'? Vell, wat if I tell you dis is not forest? Deez not trees?" and I laid my head back and whispered "Lord save us. Please, Lord. I'm begging you."

But the real and serious question in my mind, are people being trolled by the people putting these videos on youtube?

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Poe's Law. I will say that I do believe that are some people out there that truly believe in a flat earth, for example, the story someone told me on here once about a friend he had who was convinced the Earth was flat until he proved him wrong.

Upvote 0

Tetra

Dec 18, 2016
Earth
✟64,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sadly no, and this is what scares me. I write about some of the problems in Christianity, and people argue with me.

Yet, I hop on this forum and I got everything from flat earth theories, to rfid chips being from satan, to Lord know what...

Gone are the days of just regular normal people... who also happen to be Christian.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Yes, you're right! I'm not Gandalf!
Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,126,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Informative
Reactions: LinaBellus
Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The earth is flat, as far as the eye can see ... and I dare anyone to deny it!!!
I live on a hill ... that gets steeper every year ... don't tell me the earth is flat!!

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes I see it too.
What amazes me is that there are certain mysteries that allow the theory to appear correct under certain circumstances and incorrect in others.
Its almost as if it was designed that way.
I am not sure if there is a name for this phenomenon, but it also seems to apply to history, geology and religion as well.
If you are willing to entertain alternative viewpoints you should walk away from nearly every topic being unsure of anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums