Fishersnet's Intro

F

fishersnet

So I think I'm supposed to do this first. :lol: I think. The forum is pretty big and I must admit that I'm confused. First thing I guess is that I probably won't be here a whole lot. As someone who struggles with Internet addiction, lol, I need to do this kind of thing only as much as it doesn't interfere with my real life. That line can be hard to find.

As for my beliefs, my profile has a lot of them. I had planned a whole run down but I thought better of it. Let's see. I've worked in the pro-life movement and I want to thank all of the great ladies who thought I helped them, (that would be Jesus) and I want to thank everybody involved because I think things are getting closer to where they need to be.

I'm a Republican but I'm very unhappy with the Bush Administration. I still love my country and want the best for it, and I'm still proud to live here. We just need to pick up and try again. It isn't because gas costs so much. :lol:

I'm a student, and I'm a real reader. Before I had the Internet I had books to escape to. So I know lots of stuff, and you'll see, I'll start talking about things and people will nod off. Trust me. That's why I can't be a professor. It's like "That reminds me of a story..." :sleep: You'll see.

I think that's enough. I'm going to to go do something else now. Later.

euphoria

Hebrews 13:8
Apr 15, 2006
✟9,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
fishersnet said:
So I think I'm supposed to do this first. :lol: I think. The forum is pretty big and I must admit that I'm confused. First thing I guess is that I probably won't be here a whole lot. As someone who struggles with Internet addiction, lol, I need to do this kind of thing only as much as it doesn't interfere with my real life. That line can be hard to find.

As for my beliefs, my profile has a lot of them. I had planned a whole run down but I thought better of it. Let's see. I've worked in the pro-life movement and I want to thank all of the great ladies who thought I helped them, (that would be Jesus) and I want to thank everybody involved because I think things are getting closer to where they need to be.

I'm a Republican but I'm very unhappy with the Bush Administration. I still love my country and want the best for it, and I'm still proud to live here. We just need to pick up and try again. It isn't because gas costs so much. :lol:

I'm a student, and I'm a real reader. Before I had the Internet I had books to escape to. So I know lots of stuff, and you'll see, I'll start talking about things and people will nod off. Trust me. That's why I can't be a professor. It's like "That reminds me of a story..." :sleep: You'll see.

I think that's enough. I'm going to to go do something else now. Later.
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums