Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well last night was my first time back at mass in well over ten years. I must say it was an amazing experience. I did not partake of the Eucharist because of unconfessed sin in my life, but I do hope to undergo confession and the Eucharist next time.

Having known nothing but nondenominational churches for the past few years it was pretty amazing attending mass. I went as a kid but I lacked any real faith or understanding of what is was all about. Last night I felt the presence of God like I never have before. It was amazing, being there as part of the Apostolic church, in faith, for the first time. I felt as if I was there in the presence of the Holy Trinity and the saints of all ages. I finally feel like I'm home.

God is now doing amazing things in my life, breaking down sinful relationships and bringing me into new and better things. I feel like its the start of a whole new life for me. I'm convinced that here, in the Catholic church, I can finally have victory over sin for the first time. Praise God for the Apostolic faith and the church in which its found. I'm home :)

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well last night was my first time back at mass in well over ten years. I must say it was an amazing experience. I did not partake of the Eucharist because of unconfessed sin in my life, but I do hope to undergo confession and the Eucharist next time.

Having known nothing but nondenominational churches for the past few years it was pretty amazing attending mass. I went as a kid but I lacked any real faith or understanding of what is was all about. Last night I felt the presence of God like I never have before. It was amazing, being there as part of the Apostolic church, in faith, for the first time. I felt as if I was there in the presence of the Holy Trinity and the saints of all ages. I finally feel like I'm home.

God is now doing amazing things in my life, breaking down sinful relationships and bringing me into new and better things. I feel like its the start of a whole new life for me. I'm convinced that here, in the Catholic church, I can finally have victory over sin for the first time. Praise God for the Apostolic faith and the church in which its found. I'm home :)
:thumbsup: I'm so glad for you.
I returned too [some years back] - and had the most amazing experience.
God is so awesome and Mass is so wonderful.

Upvote 0