Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ECCLESIASTES 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

Men need to put God first, their wife second and then the kids while loving all at the same level. When we go through life it’s much easier to do it with love.

What do I mean by putting God first, anything we do or plan on doing we need to ask our self, would God want me to do this.

ISAIAH 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

God wants us to spread His love throughout the world, telling of him the same way He loves us. Show the Love of God to others and you will see love grow.

MATTHEW 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve. I ask you Christ please forgive me of all my sins."

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and Come to Sunday school you will find it to be a great reward.