Financial Difficulties

STREMR

Jun 7, 2007
✟15,142.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you for taking the time to read about my situation. First, I went a little (okay, a lot) overboard with student loans and by the time I graduate in May of 2008, I will be paying over 50,000 in loans! I also have a car loan that's a little under 5,000 and about 4,500 in credit cards/loans. I'll be getting married July 12, 2008, so there's more debt to worry about. I feel so overwhelmed thinking about how I'll be paying my debt off for over 30 years. My fiance and I want to buy a house after the wedding (hopefully something big enough for the two of us, two kids 8 and 5, and two dogs). I hate thinking I spent all these years in college just to go into a career where I wont' be able to pay all my loans. I have perfect credit, but it's like I need a miracle to help me with this burden that I"VE created myself. I'm asking God for help because just looking at my debt puts knots in my stomach and I really want my fiance and I to be able to enjoy our newly married life without the burden of my debt. Bankruptcy is not an option. I seriously feel like I need a miracle and any prayers you could offer would help a ton. Thank you so much for your kindness and help with this situation.

Love,
Me :)

Reactions: JPPT1974

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, all things are possible through you. Thank you for joining us in prayer, thank you for the blessings you have given our sister, "me". I ask in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ that THY will is done in all areas of her life. Give her a renewed Spirt of hope and faith and remove the fear and worry for those emotions are not of YOU. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

“It is you who made the heavens & the earth by your great power & by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.” Jeremiah 32:17

Reactions: whitebeaches
Upvote 0

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus, please give this woman the peace, grace and understanding she needs in YOU LORD. We lift her burden to you Lord, lead her and bless the works of her hands. I praise you Lord, that I know your meeting our needs is sure in our walk with you. Thank you Jesus, Amen.

Upvote 0

viio

Jan 8, 2007
Kilsyth, Scotland
Visit site
✟15,163.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Thankyou Lord that you hear our prayers, and when we get stuck and cry out to you, you start working :) Lord you can raise the dead, so dealing with our finances is a piece of cake for you! Please give Stremr the willpower and the blessings they need to get onto the right track. Please see that they want to get their finances sorted out, and help them to get started on it!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Loving Jesus, help this man with his financial situation and bless him with comfort, wisdom and help his wedded life to be blessed and bless these two children in this family. Lord, thank You that You care and You hear. Please answer these prayers and show this person how to deal with the debt, student loans, and please supply all his needs.

In Jesus name. Amen.

I have studied about the importance of words, you might want to check this out. www.charlescapps.org teaches you about your 'confessions' and the power of what you speak. It is a difficult lesson and takes time to play 'ping-pong' with your thoughts, but I believe God is interested in us stepping up and stepping out in faith and using our words to help create more prosperous futures. Im still working on this area myself. Just thought Id share it. God bless you! Amen.:crossrc:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for taking the time to read about my situation. First, I went a little (okay, a lot) overboard with student loans and by the time I graduate in May of 2008, I will be paying over 50,000 in loans! I also have a car loan that's a little under 5,000 and about 4,500 in credit cards/loans. I'll be getting married July 12, 2008, so there's more debt to worry about. I feel so overwhelmed thinking about how I'll be paying my debt off for over 30 years. My fiance and I want to buy a house after the wedding (hopefully something big enough for the two of us, two kids 8 and 5, and two dogs). I hate thinking I spent all these years in college just to go into a career where I wont' be able to pay all my loans. I have perfect credit, but it's like I need a miracle to help me with this burden that I"VE created myself. I'm asking God for help because just looking at my debt puts knots in my stomach and I really want my fiance and I to be able to enjoy our newly married life without the burden of my debt. Bankruptcy is not an option. I seriously feel like I need a miracle and any prayers you could offer would help a ton. Thank you so much for your kindness and help with this situation.

Love,
Lord Jesus please help Stremr. I know how hard it is to make it and how easy it is to get in too deep. Lord please send financial blessings. Extend Your grace to Stremr. Lord bless and keep him in Your presence. Prosper all that Stremr does so that he can repay this debt in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Love,
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, surround our dear sister and her family. Lift them from this debt. Let her no longer worry where the money will come, but know that You are her Provider, and that You O Lord, will provide the means. Bless them my God, for You are their Hope.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0