chamfil

Jul 22, 2007
✟15,124.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi
I am a Filamerican . I was browsing and came to your site. I am now 70yrs old and since childhood I wonder on the American Indians custom regarding animals.
I just commissioned Don Bosco Technical College to do prototypes on non lethal cockfight. Basically changing the deadly knife on the leg of the rooster with an electronic counting device. They came out with 2 prototypes, the stand alone and the wireless counter .
In the wireless counter , scoring is like basketball. When a hit is made ,The sensor in the leg of the rooster is pressed and send signal to the receiver score board..hightest number of points wini
I heard that American Indians are horse lovers. I like to get a comment on my invention. U may send reply to email: roostertronic@yahoo.com:)

O

OrchidAngel

pet_collage.jpg

Hi there and welcome to Christian Forums! I'm Angel and it's great to have you at the site. One of the ministries we have at CF are CF Pet members who help take care, feed, and adopt out CF Pets. Many pets are left abandoned by members who no longer visit the site--- so we make sure they're taken care of every day! We are still looking for CF Pet Workers, so if you're interested--- or are looking to create or adopt a pet of your own---please feel free to pm me for more information.

And really think about adopting a pet--- it's fun getting to see your pet grow up under your love and care. Also, did you know that CF Pets are deleted on the 1st of every month if they are in the adoption center!?! :( We try to save all the pets before then, but we need loving members to help out.

Also, please feel free to send blessings to DoctorCF. She'll pass them along to all the workers to help feed and care for pets.

So welcome once again, I hope you enjoy spending time here. And I hope you will open your account to a pet today! ^_^

~Angel

PS Check out the CF Pet forum here: http://www.christianforums.com/f513-cf-pets.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RenFaireSprite

tickle torture champion
Jan 25, 2007
It's only temporary...
✟48,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
fangel1.gif
multi-welcome.gif

Hi chamfil!

If you have any questions about ForU.ms, or just need a listening ear, I’d love to hear from you. Blessings!

If you have a prayer request, you can post it here: Prayer Requests

Most people have questions about the site, and you can find answers here: FAQ

A great place to meet other members: Life Stages

Make new friends, win blessings and have some fun in the Blessings Exchange

Upvote 0