• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Fibromyalgia doesn't have me

sono

Oct 18, 2010
✟7,614.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am blessed with a hot tub and wish I could share it with you, Victory! It DOES help my pain, too.

Hot baths are the next best thing but not quite the same because you are stuck in one position lying back in one and that isn't always good for those of us in chronic pain. And of course, most tubs don't have jets although some do and they are cheaper than actual hot tubs -- at least, to install. Not sure which is cheaper in energy over the long term. Even though I only had a regular bath tub, seems like before I got the hot tub, I spent half my time bathing, lol, especially in winter or rainy weather, which were often the worst times for me.

Praying for God to work a miracle and let you find some relief.

Last edited:
Upvote 0