Female Pastor Fined For Praying Too Loudly

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In today's age of Everyone having a Video Camera, no Video of her praying?
I know if someone was "Screaming" outside my house multiple times, I'd get video of it.
I would just turn the TV or radio up. If it was so bad I would call the police. I would have never though to record it. I try to stay away from the crazies.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I would just turn the TV or radio up. If it was so bad I would call the police. I would have never though to record it. I try to stay away from the crazies.

See how being a cat woman cuts your options?

I'd just take the dogs for a walk. I have a feeling it would have terrified her when I had the bloodhound. Loud would have been enough to set the bloodhound off. A bloodhound baying is scary.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You could pray for her, and her husband, and their household, and the country she is originally from (Liberia).

Thank you kindly.

"You are my hiding place; You protect me from trouble. You surround me with joyful shouts of deliverance. Selah" ~Psalm 32:7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
See how being a cat woman cuts your options?

I'd just take the dogs for a walk. I have a feeling it would have terrified her when I had the bloodhound. Loud would have been enough to set the bloodhound off. A bloodhound baying is scary.

This was my thought. My Saint Bernard is very sensitive to sound and motion. Praying and barking would drive me nuts.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
This was my thought. My Saint Bernard is very sensitive to sound and motion. Praying and barking would drive me nuts.

Never had an issue with barking. Our first 2 a Belgian Sheepdog and a Presa Canario were rather calm and hard to incite. But when the Presa died the bloodhound we got was a bit more flapable. Her baying is NOT barking, closer to the howls of a banshee. And of course if I were walking her they would be getting closer and closer.

Upvote 0