Visit site
✟438,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks everyone - they did set up a new regime, but i am not certain of the meds names.

They got her a bed at 2 am...
and again - no sleep. [who can sleep at a hospital anyway?]

And she was released late today.
I told her about the prayers... :crossrc: And many thanks to all. God bless you all.

Reactions: Feisty_Angel
Upvote 0

Feisty_Angel

Please pray for us - Much Needed Rain !!
May 13, 2006
So. California
✟13,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am SOOOO crying right now !!!!

I wrote out this whole post - and it DISAPPEARED !!!!!!!!!!! :(

PLEASE know I love each of you --- I am SO exhausted --- it was my Atrial Fibrillation with Arrythmias ....

I promise I will write more tomorrow .....

Thank you ALL SO much for your prayers !!!!!!

PLEASE also pray for Mrs. Hernandez - she's having valve replacement surgery tomorrow [doesn't understand English] but I let her sister know I would be praying for her !!!! :prayer: :crossrc::prayer:

God bless you all !!!! HUGS, LOVE, and PRAYERS !!!! :hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,906.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There are so many wonderful things available to help heart patients now, Feisty.

I even know a man in his 80's who had a pacemaker AND a portable defibrillator implanted about six months ago.

I know you will get the help you need, and will pray for your speedy recovery and return to CF.

Reactions: Feisty_Angel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Feisty_Angel

Please pray for us - Much Needed Rain !!
May 13, 2006
So. California
✟13,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just wanted to say ~
3483ipt.gif

to my most special 'lil sis' for starting this Thread for me . . .
AND to each and every single one of you who have been praying for me, and the rosaries, and DMCs and everything ~ I can never really put into words how much it sincerely means to me !!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

SO, Here's The 'Thing':

When your heart goes in to Atrial Fibrillation with Arrhythmia ~ the Top Chamber of your heart, is beating TOO fast and is not circulating the blood properly - plus add the Irregular Heart Beat.

So they told me: Bad thing, because your heart can: "throw a clot and you can die or you can have true Cardiac Arrest, where your heart will suddenly stop beating and you'll die." gee - ya think they could have softened it up a bit :o *insert scared emoticon here* :doh:

Apparently, most worried about the 'blood clot' thing - putting me on Coumadin [there's a lot of testing, diet restrictions, medication interaction, etc. -- as "bleeding into the brain, is side effect - and once that happens - we can't fix it." :sigh: :o And, after this 'episode' - I don't think my Primary Care Dr. is checking my PT INR levels often enough - so I'm going to speak with the doctor about that tomorrow.

They do not know what is causing my AFIB. :( It is not my Thyroid [I have 'HypO' and have been on medicine most of my life] -- they check each time and the levels are fine; I'm not taking anything which would cause it either -- they've taken PLENTY of blood to check. [lotsa long time bruising what with the Coumadin]

Sometimes, they can put you under and 'Shock' the heart into 'Normal Sinus Rhythm' ~ but with me they've been trying to control it with medication.
The first time in the hosp [Oct 2] - I ended up wih THREE IVs in my hands ~ they had FINALLY healed - when THIS happened *ARG* :o

They haven't come up with the right 'combo' --- and it's been rather rough going ...... :( The next day in the hospital the doctor said it looks as though I have a VERY sensitive heart [so he didn't want to over prescribe] .... but, said I was giving him the " Doe eyes of searching for 'the' answer to fix it, [he 'was' right about 'that' !!!! ] but, [he] didn't have it." :sorry:

SOOOOOO ~

I need you to know and understand how MUCH EACH of YOU sincerely mean to me . . . and just how MUCH I appreciate your prayers, your thoughtfulness, your caring, your taking a moment to post ~ it ALL means more to me than you will EVER EVER really know !!!!!

Just know THIS ~ it honestly, and sincerely DOES come from my heart ~ ALL of my heart - to each one of you !!!!! :kiss:

SO, I hope you realize just how truly SPECIAL you are to me, and to my life !!!!!
And that I 'DO' honestly love you !!!!

15s1o9x.jpg
Thank you ALL, so VERY VERY MUCH !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow ~ Tuesday, is 'finally' my appointment with a cardiologist for an Evaluation !!! :clap: I am praying he will be able to answer many of these questions - and make sure I am on a 'stable' regime [my goal being to get off of Coumadin - as soon as possible !!!!]

Will let y'all know how that goes.

Sending HUGS, MUCH LOVE, and PRAYERS !!!!

May God bless you all !!!!
34rzyaf.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic