Visit site
✟9,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green

Hello and welcome to CF! May you have a wonderful time here. :pink: ^_^ :liturgy: :preach: You may want to check out the FAQ at the top menu to answer your questions.

attachment.php

Upvote 0

cajunlady

Aug 18, 2005
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟5,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OakeyAngel said:
Being still a little new here, I have a question. What is your "reputation" all about? I mean, just what exactly does it mean?
:doh:

Hello, please don't feel stupid. I have been here a little while and still don't know what the reputation means....:doh: God bless.....:D

Upvote 0

JustPrayAnyways

1 John 2:28
Aug 25, 2005
✟3,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
welcome to Christian Forums!!!:D

about reputation.....if you click on User CP at the top of the screen in the blue menu thing.....then scroll wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down to the bottom and you will see who gave you reps!:clap: :D the more you post.....the more reps you get:)
and yeah don't feel stupid for asking something you don't know. k?:angel: :hug:

Reactions: OakeyAngel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Orchids

never grow up
Nov 9, 2004
California
✟17,131.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and welcome. :wave: Have a great time in the forums, and don't be afraid to explore. Checking out the FAQs may help at the top menu, and reading the rules should help too. May you have a wonderful experience, and may God bless you. :)

Upvote 0