Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God loves us and wants us to have a great life and there is more than one way to live. One is to do what the body is telling you. The other way is to do what God is telling you.

Your body can misinterpret even when it feels good. For one example you can be exited when drinking alcohol because it messes up your senses. Even though it is exciting it come with regret.

In all things you do your effort should be based on the bible. No mater how your living now, If your not listening to God you will be in a bad place.

Life is better by learning what God has for His children. He blesses those who listen to Him. If you will not listen to the advice He gives us in the bible you wont have a good life.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Last edited: