• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Feel like I'm going in circles

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've finally been able to find a free clinic that see me so I can see if I'll need to go back on medication. It's called MHMR. I'm pretty sure I will but this time I'm not going to let the doctor load me up with meds. I'm just feeling so desperate right now. I'm finding it hard to do much reading so I'm not really being able to read the Bible. I just can't concentrate enough to retain what I'm reading. I just don't know what to do to get past this. It's really frustrating. Typing this isn't too hard but it still takes longer than it should. Anyways, I just feel like I'm starting from square one again. Here I am almost sixty and I feel like I'm starting all over again. When will things get better? I just feel like life is getting to be too much.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
No problem, brother, continuing to pray. God bless you, and may He keep His steadying hand upon you and grant you peace and stillness in your body, mind, and spirit, as He ministers to you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0