Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ils-coming-new-messages-appear-pertinent.html

In the course of investigating the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal, the FBI confiscated both his and wife, Huma Abedin's cell phones. Along with evidence of his underage activities, they found much more. Let's see where this goes.....

LOL Weiner takes down the Clintons. That would be the ultimate comedy.

Maybe Comey forgot about the cell phones. Forgot to destroy them like the lap tops.

Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Informative
Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ail-investigation_us_58138552e4b0990edc30cb36

The Associated Press reported that the emails the FBI is investigating did not come from Clinton’s private server. NBC’s Pete Williams noted that the emails were not from Clinton and were not withheld by Clinton’s campaign. He reported that the investigation is not related to WikiLeaks or Russian hacking.

No they just came from Human and Anthony Weiner's cell phones. I am sure there are more than risotto recipes on those phones.

Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
LOL Weiner takes down the Clintons. That would be the ultimate comedy.

Maybe Comey forgot about the cell phones. Forgot to destroy them like the lap tops.
Maybe they ran out of hammers and are just now replenishing their stock...

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No they just came from Human and Anthony Weiner's cell phones. I am sure there are more than risotto recipes on those phones.
I doubt Weiner even knows what Risotto is. This also reflects negatively on Huma's and Hilliary's judgement in including him in their conversations/plans...

• Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ail-investigation_us_58138552e4b0990edc30cb36

The Associated Press reported that the emails the FBI is investigating did not come from Clinton’s private server. NBC’s Pete Williams noted that the emails were not from Clinton and were not withheld by Clinton’s campaign. He reported that the investigation is not related to WikiLeaks or Russian hacking.

You have to wonder HOW they know all this stuff from the one statement they have received from the FBI only.

As we all know they are investigating Weiner, and it sounds like they found stuff on a shared device between he and his soon to be x wife Huma - whom is Clinton's right hand woman!

I doubt we will get much more information before the election. Although can't blame her campaign from pivoting onto lines like how it didn't come her server, or russia. I don't understand why they would open up Hillary's investigation - that is what the FBI stated - if there is no connection to her whatsoever. All we can do now is speculate as to what the connection was.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
You have to wonder HOW they know all this stuff from the one statement they have received from the FBI only.

As we all know they are investigating Weiner, and it sounds like they found stuff on a shared device between he and his soon to be x wife Huma - whom is Clinton's right hand woman!

I doubt we will get much more information before the election. Although can't blame her campaign from pivoting onto lines like how it didn't come her server, or russia. I don't understand why they would open up Hillary's investigation - that is what the FBI stated - if there is no connection to her whatsoever. All we can do now is speculate as to what the connection was.

Some FBI officials have given unofficial statements to the press as background.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Huma is part of the HRC investigation. It is related.

Clinton has an advantage. All she has to do is ask her right hand person Huma :

"Huma, what was on those devices?"

If nothing Huma takes a quick flight on Monday to clear things up.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Although can't blame her campaign from pivoting onto lines like how it didn't come her server, or russia.
Google confirmed today Podesta's email was hacked from Ukraine.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Weiner.

Lol.
Yeah I know. The perv alleged pedophile is back in the news.

Maybe Weiner copped a plea bargain to avoid prison and delivered his soon to be X wife. What does he got to lose. His career is over....well NY politics...

Has there been a Anthony Weiner sighting since the news broke? Is he on ice at the Hoover building?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
wasn't the fbi on the democrats payroll just a couple of days ago? lol, you can smell the desperation...

That's just one of the microscopically-sized straws Trump supporters were grasping at.

• Haha
Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

They found email that reportedly related to State Department business on a device that until now, was not included in the Clinton investigation. It's not hard to imagine Clinton's closest advisor was cc'ed on any number of emails...and used this device to read/send email. I doubt we will know much more before the election....but of course both sides will spin away.

Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Has there been a Anthony Weiner sighting since the news broke? Is he on ice at the Hoover building?

You know it kinda makes you wonder if maybe they were using him to pass on information, nobody suspects a stooge of wrongdoing so he would be the perfect messenger...

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know it kinda makes you wonder if maybe they were using him to pass on information, nobody suspects a stooge of wrongdoing so he would be the perfect messenger...
Making his server the laundromat? Lol. Who knows. Looking at the FBI 302s HRC did not have a private server but servers. Now Huma had a couple and add in Weiners.

What were they thinking? Hillary was a US senator on armed services with a top secret clearance. No way she can play dumb she did not know taking classified information from proper storage to an unsecured unauthorized server was allowed.

Now another three servers involved through Huma and Weiner? Unbelievable the arrogance.

Upvote 0