Jul 28, 2011
Taiwan
Visit site
✟15,205.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If I had the time and money, I would be playing Final Fantasy XIV or Lineage 2. They are both jam packed with awesomeness. Korean MMORPGs are amazing. Diablo 3 will be out sometime this year or next year too. MMORPGs are extremely addictive though...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Core90

May 8, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟7,713.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've played some awesome games over the years online, with great memories in all.

Runescape, Flyff, Guild Wars (and all expansions), WoW, and less time in others.

Currently I'm playing Runescape and I'm psyched for Guild Wars 2.

Xbox Live is always great too, I've been playing Perfect Dark on XBLA with my friend on occasion, and NHL 10 and NHL 11 were fun as well.

Upvote 0

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Played runescape for a long time but finally gave it up. Might try guild wars 1 whenever

atm im right into minecraft. Bought the game finally just a few days ago, and is well worth it. Im making vids of the things that Im currently building.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.