✟1,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MichaelFJF said:
Duuuuude - I can see my whole life passing in front of me. Wait, maybe that's my breakfast.

Or Otto from the Simpsons " My fingers can touch anything but themselves..oh wait thier they go".

But in all seriousness LSD probably has a wonderful therapuetic value which will not be discovered for a long time if ever. Before it was outlawed early experiments in controlled settings suggested that it would be helpfull for overcoming painful expereinces and helpful for things like PTSD.

Upvote 0

419gam

Veteran
Mar 26, 2005
California
✟1,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
mala said:
that's not otto
that's zurg from futurama

Your right of course its not Otto I mixed two lines up "Otto:They call'em fingers but I never see them fing, Oh wait there they go".

But as long as I am being corrected on animated shows, who the heck is Zurg? There is no Zurg in Futurama. I think you mean Lrrr

Lrrr:"Dude! My hand are huge! They can touch anything but themselves. Oh, wait.

Any way both are good jokes about altered mind states.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Acid is serious stuff. Personal too. It takes a great interest interest in a person's perception of reality. Trouble with acid is while one certainly knows when it takes effect, one never knows for sure if it ever completely stops effecting one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Phillip K Dick wrote a memorial to his friends who died in action messing with acid (it's in A Scanner Darkly). He said they were just kids. Kids having fun playing in the street. Kids who didn't know how dangerous life can be and got run over.

Upvote 0