not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
On CVM TV in Jamaica, 'Family Feud' has been airing. Family Feud is not family friendly at all including ads for the show, there are a lot of inappropriate things being said on the show.

It isn’t so “Family” anymore.

Without many taking notice, “Family Feud,” the 39-year-old daytime favorite, became a raunchy adult party game full of dirty double entendres.

‘Family Feud’ is the raunchiest show on TV

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟865,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It is raunchy. Its almost as raunchy as The Match Game in the 70s.
They're supposedly remaking a new Match Game. Yeah, Match Game, Gong Show, Dating Game, Newlywed Game. Lot of those game shows were raunchy in the '70's, a lot of it thanks to that nutty CIA assassin Chuck Barris. It's funny because I wouldn't have thought game shows would be the genre to go that route, but I think Barris did it first, it was popular, so he copied himself and others copied him.

It was a raunchy era. When the movie rating system was new, theater complexes didn't differentiate, you know, they'd have a Disney kid's movie on one screen and across the hall they'd have hardcore inappropriate content. I remember being at the drive-in with my family and there was a inappropriate content movie on the other screen so me and my friend kept making excuses to go take a peek at it. Eventually my dad's like "You kids okay? You've gone to the restroom ten times in half an hour!"

Upvote 0

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
On CVM TV in Jamaica, 'Family Feud' has been airing. Family Feud is not family friendly at all including ads for the show, there are a lot of inappropriate things being said on the show.‘Family Feud’ is the raunchiest show on TV

It's raunchy, but still manages to be relatively conservative by TV standards. The ratings are apparently higher, so it looks like that style of Family Feud is here to stay.

Upvote 0