Faith And Fellowship

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WOFFER

Woffie
Supporter
Dec 16, 2003
Ann Arbor MI
✟29,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Since this knock off of the original Faith and Fellowship Forums is not working, You could try the original Faith and Fellowship Forums at http://faithandfellowship.com/forum2/index.php

Our site has been up and running for over 3 years with nearly 1000 members and tons of features.

I knew I should have purchased the .org and .net domains to guard against this. :doh:

Upvote 0

Serenity278

Kittay Kat :]
Dec 29, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
✟16,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
WOFFER said:
Since this knock off of the original Faith and Fellowship Forums is not working, You could try the original Faith and Fellowship Forums at http://faithandfellowship.com/forum2/index.php

Our site has been up and running for over 3 years with nearly 1000 members and tons of features.

I knew I should have purchased the .org and .net domains to guard against this. :doh:

What makes you think that I got the name off of your forum? You go to yahoo. com and type in faith fellowship and a bunch of other christian words like I did trying to find a good name for my website you will see other faith christian fellowship and even other faith and fellowships! So dont flatter yourself buddy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.