• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Failed Suicide Attempt

xxRachaelxx

I will follow Him!
Oct 29, 2004
✟551.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
life keeps getting worse and worse

I KNOW HOW YOU'RE FEELING!!!
I had such a hard time at my old school and I self-harmed and everything...I felt so alone and wanted to die, everything was getting worse and worse...

But believe me...things get better!! God helps those who help themselves. I have now moved schools and I have made fantastic friends....I stopped self-harming and I appreciate all the good things that happen...

Please don't feel down...life is full of ups and downs...we have to be strong, and we can show our strenght by working through them.

And remember....everyone on CF is here for you...:)

Upvote 0

carolannec

Jan 3, 2005
Missouri
✟130.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Beani-
Hey sis, your not alone at all. I have been there, thinking death has to be better than this life. Just remember your attempt failed, you could be dead now, but because God loves you more than we can comprehend you are still with us. He is the creator of life, and a life always has a purpose, don't destroy what he has given you. Your attempt alone is a cry for help. You obviously know this through your other posts. Sometimes it takes a special person who doesn't know anything about your situtations to interceed. I like to think that these are the earthly angels God sends to us in our time of needs. I know I have had quite a few, and are very thankful for them. You are a very special person and God has great plans for you. You will be in my prayers and in my heart forever! Don't hesitate ever trying to contact someone just to talk. Weather it be a friend, pastor, or another member of the forum but most important always talk to God. Hugs, kisses and lots of love coming your way. Hang in there, sis, you have the strength and the want to accomplish what God has in store for you.
You sis in Christ,
Carol

Upvote 0