Facing Brain Surgery

YLaurie

Aug 28, 2007
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I am a new member. I posted some of my story on the new member board yesterday. I explained how I have had a difficult year and have been diagnosed with many rare conditions. I had spinal cord surgery June 19, 2007, I go back to the surgeons nexts months to discuss the next surgery they want to do which is brain surgery. I am scared to death. I have never been a religous person, my parents never were, and did not introduce me to it. But through some of the great people I have met on the internet that also have the same rare conditions I have, they have told me how much God helps them get through and gives them strength. I feel somewhat selfish now in my time of need asking God for help when I feel like I have not been there for him. But I need help. I am adding a link to my blog with my health condition as it is way too much for me too type. If you look at the newer posts under the Discovery Health Channel Link is the next surgery I am facing.
laurieyeh.blogspot.com

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am so sorry about what you had been going through...

Lord Jesus, praying for complete healing and restoration of this sister of ours, provide her with the strength that comes from You, and the peace in her life, amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, when You walked the streets of Gallilee and healed people of all kinds of diseases and conditions, You did not look at the disease but at the person and the need and You delivered them from them all. Lord, You know of all YLaurie's conditions and upcoming brain surgery. I ask that You comfort her, and give her peace as she waits for her surgery. I ask that thou may give her doctor's and surgeon's wisdom to operate successfully. I ask that You send Your angels to surround the operating table and protect her from all harm or complications.. Bless her with healing and restore her to health, In Jesus Name, Father god, we give You all the praise and glory in advance, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AmericanPrincess

Jul 1, 2006
Northridge,California
Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am a new member. I posted some of my story on the new member board yesterday. I explained how I have had a difficult year and have been diagnosed with many rare conditions. I had spinal cord surgery June 19, 2007, I go back to the surgeons nexts months to discuss the next surgery they want to do which is brain surgery. I am scared to death. I have never been a religous person, my parents never were, and did not introduce me to it. But through some of the great people I have met on the internet that also have the same rare conditions I have, they have told me how much God helps them get through and gives them strength. I feel somewhat selfish now in my time of need asking God for help when I feel like I have not been there for him. But I need help. I am adding a link to my blog with my health condition as it is way too much for me too type. If you look at the newer posts under the Discovery Health Channel Link is the next surgery I am facing.
laurieyeh.blogspot.com
Father I lift her up to you and your grace father, I would like to pray for the hands of the surgeon that will perform her next surgery... I would like to pray for the equipment that he and his crew will use as well as any medicines, I pray for her body to accept this surgery that it will help her and heal her father... Bless her lord, meet her needs...I have all the faith .....
amen

Upvote 0

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Laurie ~ I'm incredibly sorry to hear about the difficult times you are facing! :cry: / I have lifted you, and your surgeons, up in prayer.

If you would like to learn more about God, and how YOU too can be saved, please visit this website:

http://www.allaboutgod.com/how-to-be-saved.htm

They also have great links on there for new Christians!! You can PM me if you want any other information ~ I'll do what I can to help you! :hug:

A sermon that my Pastor gave on Sunday might also provide some comfort & help to you. It is based on Moses' flight from Egypt, while he was leading the people away (Exodus, Chapter 4).

When you are facing a seemingly impossible situation, you've got to rely on God's power.

1) DO NOT BE AFRAID!

"Fear Not" is one of the great words recurring all through the Scriptures. It was what
what David said to Solomon, and God said to Abraham, Joshua, Gideon, Daniel, and to YOU!!

2) STAND STILL!

This means that all attempts at self-help must end. All activities of the flesh must cease. "Stand still" so you can begin to hear God talking to you.

3) SEE (EXPECT) GOD'S DELIVERANCE
FROM YOUR DIFFICULTIES!!!!

Hebrews 11:29 tells us that it was "by faith they passed through the Red Sea", and faith is the opposite of sight. "See the salvation of the Lord" refers to physical sight. It was spiritual sight that Moses referred to, the exercising of the eyes of the heart (trust God by faith, not by sight).....

No matter what, I truly hope & pray you will be comforted, and can find peace!!

BIG HUGS ~ :groupray: :hug: :hug: :groupray:

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Father, i thank You that this nice lady is seeking You, Lord. dear Father, please keep her safe through her upcoming brain surgery. i pray she can feel Your sweet presence with her even now, Jesus. please just wrap your arms around her and hold her close, dear Lord. may she be healed, Lord. we pray for Your perfect will in her life, Father, and we ask all these things in Jesus holy name. thank You, Lord. i love You.

Upvote 0