Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The sky has no color. (technically the atmosphere). it is clear, invisible. Secondary events color it, the sun interacting with water, clouds, pollution, etc. At night it appears black because you are staring into space but technically space also is clear, it just appears black because of the distances between stars so darkness invades when there is absence of light.

Here are some sky colors I took last year here:

A_Sunset2.JPG

A_Sunset5.JPG

Sunset-equinox-2015.JPG

Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
Eye opening? Not really i already knew that the sky itself has no color it reflects the colors based on everything around it like the time of day the sun and the moon how cool or hot it is outside.

A better question I think is to ask ourselves what does it really mean to be a Christian?

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the pics star and a correct answer.

All heavenly things are pure. Without spot or blemish.

Each in its own time by the will of him who sets their boundaries and calls them forth.

Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at Gods command, so that WHAT IS SEEN was not made out of WHAT WAS VISIBLE.

God is telling us. OUR EYES LIE TO US!

Darkness was over the surface of the DEEP..And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

How deep is deep before the clear water appears black?

Space does not appear black because of the absence of light. We see lights in the sky at great distance.

The first thing God said is, Let there be light.

He is not speaking about natural light that WE SEE with our naked eye. This light God made is knowledge of God.

He said, Here I am, I have come to do your will. 2 Corinthians 4:3-6

The natural light was not created until the fourth day. This is the light that deceives the "naked" They only believe what is seen.

And God separated the waters above from the waters beneath.

God blew into Adam the breath of life...

God breathed into the waters and a bubble formed???

Our "expanse God set" is so deep in the water that we cannot see through it to the highest heaven?

If we look at our waterways, streams, rivers, ponds, lakes, oceans. What gives the water color?

First we recognize that it is what is beneath the water. Shallow streams are usually clear. Rivers are of many colors from clear to black dependent on the base upon which the water flows. Likewise lakes are clear to black for the same reason. Oceans and seas are generally blue or green having a sand base.

Not only does the base upon which water rests determines the color but it's opaque due to the sediments in it.

Why then is the deep black? We know it's not because of the absence of light but because of its base and the sediments in it.

The sky is perfectly clear and so is the deep of space. What we see with the eye are the sediments in it that give it's color.

2Peter 3:5 the earth was formed "out of" water and "by water"

Now let this be the eye opener because we teach our children the sky is blue and do in fact lie to them. We fail to teach them about the purity of the things God does and how he "fills" all things so that God may be all and in all, forever praised.

We live by faith, not by sight.

Upvote 0