Reactions: WarriorAngel

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Look, anyone know anything about Islam? Cuz I don't. The Islamic information center down the street from my house say the Mahdi has come. I know that their anti Christ but what does that mean to them?

The scripture tells us that we will know them by their fruits .

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Look, anyone know anything about Islam? Cuz I don't. The Islamic information center down the street from my house say the Mahdi has come. I know that their anti Christ but what does that mean to them?
12th Caliphate and the end of time, if I recall correctly. And If I'm right and they're saying that, lock your friggin' doors and stay armed because they're radicals.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
12th Caliphate and the end of time, if I recall correctly. And If I'm right and they're saying that, lock your friggin' doors and stay armed because they're radicals.
I'm dead serious, they built this thing about a year, two years ago. I have no idea what it is. What is an Islamic information center? And the sign outside says the mahdi has come. I got Muslims living across the street, down the street, up the street, behind the street. There's a mosques really near by and um, I figured I'm safe because they aren't going to blow up their own neighborhood, right? So whats 12th Caliphate and the end of time to them? Jihad?

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm dead serious, they built this thing about a year, two years ago. I have no idea what it is. What is an Islamic information center? And the sign outside says the mahdi has come. I got Muslims living across the street, down the street, up the street, behind the street. There's a mosques really near by and um, I figured I'm safe because they aren't going to blow up their own neighborhood, right? So whats 12th Caliphate and the end of time to them? Jihad?
But where is your Church?
Christians may not be safe.

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Mah·di
ˈmädē/
noun
  1. (in popular Muslim belief) a spiritual and temporal leader who will rule before the end of the world and restore religion and justice.
    • a person claiming to be Mahdi, notably Muhammad Ahmad of Dongola in Sudan (1843–85), whose revolutionary movement captured Khartoum and overthrew the Egyptian regime.
    • (in Shiite belief) the twelfth imam, who is expected to return and triumph over injustice.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Islamic rule, judgement, and th second coming of Christ, who they are stupid enough to believe will be on their side.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
But where is your Church?
Christians may not be safe.
We have churches on every street corner. I wish ppl understood how this area is. Specifically where I live its the united nations. Huge, humongous Latino population, huge. Lots of blacks and a bunch of Muslims. It seems the muslins have grown in numbers. Between the Muslims and the Latinos, we're (us and blacks) are out numbered. Its grown that much in a few years. So what does the mahdi has come mean? We have so many churches here.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
We have churches on every street corner. I wish ppl understood how this area is. Specifically where I live its the united nations. Huge, humongous Latino population, huge. Lots of blacks and a bunch of Muslims. It seems the muslins have grown in numbers. Between the Muslims and the Latinos, we're (us and blacks) are out numbered. Its grown that much in a few years. So what does the mahdi has come mean? We have so many churches here.
Mah·di
ˈmädē/
noun
  1. (in popular Muslim belief) a spiritual and temporal leader who will rule before the end of the world and restore religion and justice.
    • a person claiming to be Mahdi, notably Muhammad Ahmad of Dongola in Sudan (1843–85), whose revolutionary movement captured Khartoum and overthrew the Egyptian regime.
    • (in Shiite belief) the twelfth imam, who is expected to return and triumph over injustice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Tell that to the suicide bomber who killed himself outside the prophet's mosque in Medina a few weeks back. They'll absolutely target their own if they think their own are apostate. As far as Wahhabi Muslims are concerned, only Wahhabi Muslims are 'their own', all other Muslims are fair game, like the rest of the world.

https://www.rt.com/news/349472-blast-saudi-arabia-medina/

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about the Mahdi: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, they think the mahdi is here. I'm really assuming they are being watched by the FBI...or maybe not. I don't know. You know 7 of those out of, I don't know how many Obama took in from Syria, is here, like in right here.
FYI the FBI was watching the mosque the guy who shot up Orlando - but from higher up was told to abort the mission.
So dont rely on them. Just saying.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Aren't Shia Muslims the ones that are constantly looking for the Mahdi? I just did a google search and tons of people do seem to think that all signs point to their Mahdi coming in 2016. This is their version of the End Times.
Tons of Christians think Christ is coming too. Kind of telling...

Upvote 0