Explaining Orthodoxy to non-Orthodox parents

NyahBassey

Feb 2, 2014
✟7,612.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone know of a good podcast or video explaining Orthodox Christianity to Bible-church Protestants?
A book recommendation is OK, but it's pretty much a guarantee it won't be read. I'd like my parents to understand the Orthodox Church and have their inevitable objections addressed (the idea that tradition is inherently bad, praying to saints/Mary/venerating icons, sola scriptura, "works Christianity," etc.).
They go to a Bible/mega-church that's dispensationalist and Baptist-influenced, but were raised in the Methodist and Roman Catholic churches. They have some hostility towards the latter two. UMC for being increasingly gay-friendly, and RCC for being rude, unhelpful, and boring.
They like the megachurch because of what it has done for them in terms of programs and services, but the charisma of the pastor is a major factor. They also seem to like the simple, analytical, relevance-driven sermons that you can just watch online. And, yes, they are the "if you don't believe what I believe, you're going to Hell" types (their words verbatim). So, tough customers, but fairly typical.
Not trying to convert them, but they should be informed. Any recommendations? Thanks!