1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Explain to me how this works because I'm without clue

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Cosmic Charlie, Jan 23, 2013.

1. WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel I close my eyes and see you smile Supporter

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Catholic
    The law suit is against the Hospital not the Church. And the insurance company who will do the pay out - has a defense. How it is in this case - we would need an intimate look at it.
    More than likely - the one who pays out - in this case the liability insurance - it may well be the insurance co's lawyers.

2. Chrystal-J

Chrystal-J the one who stands firm to the end will be saved

Marital Status:
    Widow/Widower
    Politics:
    US-Democrat
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Link me to the info that says the church is in total charge of the lawsuit. When you get sued, the insurance is the one who pays and has total say in how the lawsuit is run. (What happens in court.)