Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many of the sources for the news quoted by Fox...are not discovered by Fox but are reported by Fox.

Name one source that Fox used. And by source, some one willing to on record...no "unnamed sources" or "unnamed officials"....

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Name one source that Fox used. And by source, some one willing to on record...no "unnamed sources" or "unnamed officials"....

You take the time...because I'm not going to....and pull up past threads I've posted. They are credited with the news source/article.

Because Fox News leads in research and reporting this story :clap: doesn't mean other reporters aren't also doing their job. Even Jake Tapper of CBS has filed reports.

Because liberals don't trust Fox News it has no bearing on Fox News being the best, the most truthful News Source we have availble to us. Because they are truthful it just chaps liberals....too bad.^_^

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Baby Emma laughing hysterically and shaking her head NO - YouTube

Even a TINY bit of research nets overwhelming evidence that Fox twists, lies, and creates "news."

default.jpg

Jaime giving raspberry - YouTube

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You take the time...because I'm not going to....and pull up past threads I've posted. They are credited with the news source/article.

You're the one making the claim.

It would be a little easier to find a relevant posting if you didn't start so many threads on the same topic....

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're the one making the claim.

It would be a little easier to find a relevant posting if you didn't start so many threads on the same topic....

My goal is not to make things easier for you. :p

As there are so many stories out there...all detailing Obama's failures it would just be criminal to omit any. My work here is almost finished. :wave: Knock yourself out searching the threads. It should be a productive search for a liberal.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums