He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

When I think about the problems I face in this life, I look to the cross. God isn't indifferent to what I am facing; He came and suffered with us and for us. Every problem that comes my way, God has already provided the solution for it in Jesus Christ. His Son bore all of my iniquity in my place, and in my weakness He is strong.

When I was living in the world, I was resigned to a meaningless death. To live eternally was something I never dared to dream. Even that would be empty, but to live eternally with my loving Creator, that is exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or think. I praise the Creator of Heaven and Earth for His perfect plan. Lord Jesus, I rejoice in your great salvation!

Steeno7

Not I...but Christ
Jan 22, 2014
ONUG
✟22,549.00
Faith
Christian
Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

When I think about the problems I face in this life, I look to the cross. God isn't indifferent to what I am facing; He came and suffered with us and for us. Every problem that comes my way, God has already provided the solution for it in Jesus Christ. His Son bore all of my iniquity in my place, and in my weakness He is strong.

When I was living in the world, I was resigned to a meaningless death. To live eternally was something I never dared to dream. Even that would be empty, but to live eternally with my loving Creator, that is exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or think. I praise the Creator of Heaven and Earth for His perfect plan. Lord Jesus, I rejoice in your great salvation!

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0