Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
because i posted in the wrong section means i am spreading hate and paranoia?
Good on you for amending your original post..Kudos.

It still does not change my original premise that you use certain means to spread illogical and unfounded paranoia that could be seen to boardering on hate for another human beings religion.

Are we not supposed to be tolerant as christians to others who are not of our faith? Are we not as christians suppossed to to be a little more understanding and not to bear false witness as a means to gain an advantage over our perceived enemies.. did not christ preach forgiveness and isn't it our duty as christians to be more sympathetic. After all we have the truth (sarc).
This is where The definition ends..

There are as many good and loving Muslims as there are good and loving Hindus, Seihks buddists, pagans , Wiccans oh yes..and atheists and so
forth and so forth.
It is only the few that take it to extremes, just as Christians can take their faith too extremes..Nobody expected the Spanish inqiusition did they? .

Why tar the many for the deeds of a few..that is my point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Code:
Good on you for amending your original post..Kudos.

It still does not change my original premise that you use certain means to spread illogical and unfounded paranoia that could be seen to boardering on hate for another human beings religion.

Are we not supposed to be tolerant as christians to others who are not of our faith? Are we not as christians suppossed to to be a little more understanding and not to bear false witness as a means to gain an advantage over our perceived enemies.. did not christ preach forgiveness and isn't it our duty as christians to be more sympathetic. After all we have the truth (sarc).

There are as many good and loving Muslims as there are good and loving Hindus, Seihks buddists, pagans , Wiccans oh yes..and atheists and so
forth and so forth.
It is only the few that take it to extremes, just as Christians can take their faith too extremes..Nobody expected the Spanish inqiusition did they? .

its so hard to unscramble these jumbles.
i only stated the truth. show me my illogic, unfounded paranoia, boadering on hate.

where is the bearing of faults witness? christians are teribly persicuted in every muslim majority country on earth. christians in the west such as yourself have no idea how hard it is to live as christians in these countries. without awareness, this persicution will come to the west. this is why i am trying to inform people. the penalty for preaching the gospel in muslim countries is death.

forth and so forth.

i refute your point...
So, you think the Ku Klux Klan
and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
So do we, but...

Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. (
source)
More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)
19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World

now who was bearing faults witness?

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Code:
Canukian. Nobody is arguing with what you have posted, they are arguing about your seeming hatred of the Muslim people. I could post an article up every couple of days about how black people have higher crime rates than whites, or how white people invented more modern technology than black people, and so on. These would be the truth, but it is what is implied by the fact I would have felt it necessary to post all of it that would offend people and reveal my underlying xenophobia.

show me where i say i hate muslim people.

i hate it whem muslims persicute christians.
i hate it when muslims kill christians for spreading the gospel.
i hate it when muslims splash acid on little girl muslims faces for going to school.
i hate it when a muslim father kills his daughter for immodest attire for his families honor.

i could go on and on. i hate the sin not the sinner. fools who turn a blind eye (75% of the western world) aren't worth spit. 75% hate the truth.

Upvote 0

Sitswithamouse

I look Time Lord
Mar 6, 2005
Devon, UK
✟13,926.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
its so hard to unscramble these jumbles.

i only stated the truth. show me my illogic, unfounded paranoia, boadering on hate.

where is the bearing of faults witness? christians are teribly persicuted in every muslim majority country on earth. christians in the west such as yourself have no idea how hard it is to live as christians in these countries. without awareness, this persicution will come to the west. this is why i am trying to inform people. the penalty for preaching the gospel in muslim countries is death.

i refute your point...
So do we, but...

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. (
source)
More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)
19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)

Then I suppose parrebles and bearing false witness means nothing in your world.
Look at the words again. It is up to you to translate what you think they mean.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
where is the bearing of faults witness? [1]christians are teribly persicuted in every muslim majority country on earth. christians in the west such as yourself have no idea how hard it is to live as christians in these countries. without awareness, this persicution will come to the west. this is why i am trying to inform people. the penalty for preaching the gospel in muslim countries is death.

[2]
i refute your point...
So do we, but...

source)

By using your logic then, we can say ANY Christian perpetrating ANY kind of violence against ANYONE should be the appropriate comparison as compared to just "Spanish Inquisition and KKK"

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married

First off, it's false witness and not fault witness. Secondly, how many Muslim civilians have been killed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan by Christian pilots, Christian Soliders at the direct command of a Christian President leading a nation in which the majority population is Christian?

How many Buddhists and Taoists did Christians murder during WW2? The Tokyo Bombings, the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? How about thousands of Muslims killed in Bosnia by Christians there?

You can't tout that Christians are morally superior, because you utilize violence in your cause as well. Christians are the loudest in the United States when it comes to the death penalty and anti-abortion. You guys blow up abortion clinics, so what kind of pro-life message does that send?

Canukian, you are a xenophobe and a fearmongerer of Muslims and Arabs. You probably couldn't tell the difference between an Arab, a Sikh or a Hindu based on the ideas you promote and it's truly sad to be honest. 99.9% of all Muslims in the world are peaceful and despise violence as a means to settle things. Yet the United States, the great western power who is mostly Christian, worships violence and uses it as a means to an end when they want something.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Don't a lot of Christians say that children are born knowing that Jesus is their savior?
Christians might believe that.
But the big difference, Christians duty is to spread the truth, so all may be saved. It is mortal crime to leave the Muslim faith.(ie punishable by death.)

This must be why the Extremist Islamic terrorist* can kill so easily. Every person alive is either Muslim and they send them to be with god, or they are converts that must be killed.

*please note I did not say all Muslims.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peadar1987

Mar 22, 2009
I'm a Dub, but I live in Scotland now
✟1,446.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
But the big difference, Christians duty is to spread the truth, so all may be saved. It is mortal crime to leave the Muslim faith.(ie punishable by death.)

That's just your take on it though. Therer are plenty of occasions in the bible where God orders the murder of thousands of people, for the simple crime of not believing. It would be very easy for a christian extremist to take this as a directive from God to kill the non-believers.

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
First off, it's false witness and not fault witness. Secondly, how many Muslim civilians have been killed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan by Christian pilots, Christian Soliders at the direct command of a Christian President leading a nation in which the majority population is Christian?

How many Buddhists and Taoists did Christians murder during WW2? The Tokyo Bombings, the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? How about thousands of Muslims killed in Bosnia by Christians there?

You can't tout that Christians are morally superior, because you utilize violence in your cause as well. Christians are the loudest in the United States when it comes to the death penalty and anti-abortion. You guys blow up abortion clinics, so what kind of pro-life message does that send?

Canukian, you are a xenophobe and a fearmongerer of Muslims and Arabs. You probably couldn't tell the difference between an Arab, a Sikh or a Hindu based on the ideas you promote and it's truly sad to be honest. 99.9% of all Muslims in the world are peaceful and despise violence as a means to settle things. Yet the United States, the great western power who is mostly Christian, worships violence and uses it as a means to an end when they want something.

look at this garbage. you rebbut not a single point i make. i know alot more about different cultures than you do. utter trash. the atom bombs ended the war early and saved many japanese and american lives. from there america was magnamious, gave japan her freedom. what does islam do upon conquoring a country? well, it says right in the holy books to tax them extra. to kill the godless such as the athiests who stupidly defend you all the time. to treat non muslim like dirt and let them know muslims are boss. right in your holy books. muslims may eventually rule the earth, but they will be barred from heaven.

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

This must be why the Extremist Islamic terrorist* can kill so easily. Every person alive is either Muslim and they send them to be with god, or they are converts that must be killed.

way to grovel. you deny the truth. how will you spread the truth in a muslim country, when the penaly is death?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

John 16:2 comes to mind

http://www.olivetree.com/cgi-bin/EnglishBible.htm

Rotherham) John 16:2 Excommunicants from the synagogue, will they make you; Nay! there cometh an hour, that, every one who killeth you, shall think to be renderingdivine service, unto God!

bIBLE GOD'S KILLING OF NON BELIEVER/PPL OF OTHER RELIGION - Topix

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
i know alot more about different cultures than you do. utter trash.

34 cities in 19 different countries and I have more than one friend in each of them. That's the extent of my knowledge of cultures. As for you cultural knowledge, you have yet to show an ounce of intelligence about Islam. You take what happened in the past, when Islam was conquering lands. At least we had rules of war governing us; Christians during the Crusdades didn't care who they slaughtered or who they rape because it was all for Jesus and God.

I have refuted your point, by pointing at that the actions from the past and today could be construed as a Holy War. President Bush invoked Biblical passages to further justify his invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as people within the White House promoting the idea of hurrying up Armageddon. As for "saving lives", during WW2, are you kidding me? We killed so many innocent civilians intentionally, in order to make the Japanese surrender. Where is the honor in that? Let's add to the US embargo of countries, depriving civilians of much needed aid, in order to force a government to bow to our way. How Christian is that?

I have been told by a few Iraqi friends I made that if one didn't work in Iraq, didn't matter. Their neighbors would take care of them, provide them with food and shelter. Helping the poor is a duty of all Muslims, yet Christians are the loudest when it comes to touting their "charities". Yet, we have so many people in the United States that are going hungry on a daily basis.

Want proof that everyone is born a Muslim. Just watch the way children behave towards each other. They don't recognize race, gender or creed. I've always seen kids helping each other out, or playing with each other without worrying about their friend's ethnic, cultural or religious background. That is Islam in its purest form right there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Obviously the notion that every child is born Muslim is complete nonsense; as is the idea that children are born part of any religion. If every single religious person were to leave this planet and let the toddlers get on with it so that nobody could convert them, they would most likely be atheists or invent their own gods.

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
way to grovel. you deny the truth. how will you spread the truth in a muslim country, when the penaly is death?

What country gives someone the death penalty for preaching Christianity? That's extremism right there, not true Islam. Canukian, you and your cohorts need to actually study up on a religion from all sides of the table and not just view it from "Christians are superior" eyes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.