Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How dogmatic are you in you eschatological belief? I once thought I was very sure in what I believed but slowly but surely have become more and more unsure about any of it. Like in the first thread I stated that I can find at least something in all the views that I would say I agree with. I lean towards a pre-tribulation/premillenial more than any of them but it isn't something I would write in stone or with a seal. So, just curious how strongly people believe about their end times scenario belief.

This is a public poll.

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
not sure at all.

not worried about not being sure either

John O.
LOL, that'll be the next poll: How worried are you in not being sure?

I'm like you, I'm not worried about it at all. It has vanished off my priority list. :)

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I voted that I have some doubts, I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again, but it is the best model I have seen, not John Hagee with charts and totured interpretation.
Some of those guys have pretty colorful charts though. :cool:

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's utterly incomprehensible to me so I've consigned it to my "things not to worry about" list. :D
LOL, sometimes I feel the exact same way. If someone asked me this question when I was a teenager I would've voted for the first option and said that there was absolutely no way I would ever change my mind. In fact, my belief on it played a major reason why I left the RCC. I didn't see them teaching on the subject at all and I thought people needed to hear what was about to happen.

Since then I have moved in and out of views until I'm where I'm at today, whatever happens, happens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Leimeng

Sep 25, 2004
Arizona USA
✟1,772.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
~ Since I am a pan-tribulationalist (it will all pan out in the end), I can say with confidence that I am 10000% sure that I am correct in my views.
:)
~ Continue to discuss amongst yourselves...

Peace,

Leimeng

Flatulo Ergo Sum ~~~

(***Insert Personal One Liner Here***)

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
~ Since I am a pan-tribulationalist (it will all pan out in the end), I can say with confidence that I am 10000% sure that I am correct in my views.
:)

Peace,

Leimeng

Flatulo Ergo Sum ~~~

Yah know Leimeng, Ben calls you a smart aleck, I think I will agree. ;)

Just kidding!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Leimeng

Sep 25, 2004
Arizona USA
✟1,772.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Yah know Leimeng, Ben calls you a smart aleck, I think I will agree. ;)

Just kidding!

~ I will accept that moniker/label/title with pride. It is a lot better than a lot of other things I have been called in my life...
~ No matter what happens, I am on the winning side!

Peace,

Leimeng

Flatulo Ergo Sum ~~~

Reactions: nephilimiyr
Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I base my pre-trib on the fact that the church is no longer mentioned in the Bible after Chap. 4. The Bible also says that we will come back with Jesus and how can we come back if we are not taken up first.

However, I won't worry one way or the other - just so I get to go up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I find it interesting that many of the responses here deal mainly with the topic of the "rapture." The rapture (however you may define that) is only a small part of the greater topic of "eschatology."
Do you believe in the millennium? What is going to happen then? Will you be there? What about Gog and Magog? What about science and technology during the millennium? What will the government be like? What about Satan being released at the end? What about Satan leading nations astray despite the physical presence of Jesus on the earth????
What about after the millennium?
So many issues.

I have had dreams and visions about what I think is the millennial period. I cannot describe it. I can describe what I see, but I cannot relate the spiritual atmosphere that will be present then. It is totally unlike anything I have ever felt.

Upvote 0

oneshot012

Oct 15, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟15,987.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I chose "other" because I feel I am more right than some of the other views but I am not sure that I am right. I could say that before I went to Africa and taught Daniel and Revelation that I was a moderate historic pre-mill but after studying and looking at the text some more I feel pretty comfortable where I am at.

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I find it interesting that many of the responses here deal mainly with the topic of the "rapture." The rapture (however you may define that) is only a small part of the greater topic of "eschatology."
Do you believe in the millennium? What is going to happen then? Will you be there? What about Gog and Magog? What about science and technology during the millennium? What will the government be like? What about Satan being released at the end? What about Satan leading nations astray despite the physical presence of Jesus on the earth????
What about after the millennium?

When it comes to the actual events, when the rapture will happen, or when Jesus will come again, a 7 year tribulation period etc., etc., I have no real strong beliefs on that. I do however believe that this is the generation that will actually see the end of this world and the premillennium reign of Christ so maybe I've been less then forthcoming.

When it comes to my very basic, but few, beliefs on this I am confident. But when it comes to the details, I'm lost.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.