Visit site
✟13,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hey there everyone! Just a little bit about me - First off, I am with my Fiance' Charity Jackson in ministry.
God has called us to be together through an incredible process - Getting married for the sake of doing ministry together and to help keep each other strengthened in our call to do the Lord's work as missionaries.

God has equipped us to spread His word through music, and my skills with marketing, networking, and leadership has allowed us to take off with this project and ministry together.

The core goal : To lead others to Christ - In a relationship and worship - Through music and with God's word in the FULL context.

And putting on fundraisers, and events with our music.

Here is some of my Fiance's music Here on SoundCloud

We are currently in the process of forming a team of ministry leaders here locally, to pray for God's will to be done through this process. And also trying to form an online presence/community by being involved in great communities like this.

We are both looking forward to meeting you all, and excited to get to be around other brothers and sisters in Christ from all around the world.

God Bless!

Charity & Eric

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey there everyone! Just a little bit about me - First off, I am with my Fiance' Charity Jackson in ministry.
God has called us to be together through an incredible process - Getting married for the sake of doing ministry together and to help keep each other strengthened in our call to do the Lord's work as missionaries.

God has equipped us to spread His word through music, and my skills with marketing, networking, and leadership has allowed us to take off with this project and ministry together.

The core goal : To lead others to Christ - In a relationship and worship - Through music and with God's word in the FULL context.

And putting on fundraisers, and events with our music.

Here is some of my Fiance's music Here on SoundCloud

We are currently in the process of forming a team of ministry leaders here locally, to pray for God's will to be done through this process. And also trying to form an online presence/community by being involved in great communities like this.

We are both looking forward to meeting you all, and excited to get to be around other brothers and sisters in Christ from all around the world.

God Bless!

Charity & Eric
Hi; good to see you; God bless you guys.

So what is Charity's background influence for music: e.g., easy listening? traditional hymns? hard rock?

Blessings.

Upvote 0