Episcopal Church

Adam Warlock

Feb 7, 2011
✟14,279.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I sure do remember that! Glen Larson....Mormons and science fiction, baby. Gotta love that!

Remember those alien angels who kidnap Starbuck and Apollo and Sheba and tell them "as you are, we once were. As we are, you shall become!" He should've just given them a Book of Mormon and a Mit Romney signed book! :p

He turned "Buck Rogers" into a Mormon show also looking for the "Lost Tribes" of earth LOL

And they "fly to Kobol" instead of "hie to Kolob" :D

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL! You have a phenomenal memory, bro! Remember the "hie to Kolob" thread in our former lives? LOL...that was so hilarious!

Now I'm in the mood for Baltar, Starbuck, Boxie, Adama, and Count Iblis! :p

And they "fly to Kobol" instead of "hie to Kolob" :D

Upvote 0

Adam Warlock

Feb 7, 2011
✟14,279.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
LOL! You have a phenomenal memory, bro! Remember the "hie to Kolob" thread in our former lives? LOL...that was so hilarious!

Now I'm in the mood for Baltar, Starbuck, Boxie, Adama, and Count Iblis! :p

You better believe I remember that thread LOL

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We had that crazy CCC 841 thread back in the day, too. That was a piperoo, too! :p But it's tough to beat Kolob.

There were those trolls from that weird Japanese cult, remember? You got all mad at them and....well you remember what happened! :p;)

You better believe I remember that thread LOL

Upvote 0

Adam Warlock

Feb 7, 2011
✟14,279.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
We had that crazy CCC 841 thread back in the day, too. That was a piperoo, too! :p But it's tough to beat Kolob.

There were those trolls from that weird Japanese cult, remember? You got all mad at them and....well you remember what happened! :p;)

That's right. The Athanasian Creed was my downfall... :D

Upvote 0