Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

whois

rational
Mar 7, 2015
✟3,336.00
Faith
Non-Denom
That's not the other side of the coin to the article I linked to. The two have little or nothing to do with one another.

In any case, do you agree with Jablonka and Lamb that all life on earth is descended from common ancestors?
you know, frankly, what i believe is nobodys business.
i have NEVER asked you if you prayed, or believe in god, or go to church , because it is NOT any of my business and totally irrelevant.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i have NEVER asked you if you prayed, or believe in god, or go to church , because it is NOT any of my business and totally irrelevant.

He didn't ask you if you prayed, or believed in a God or go to church. He asked you about the scientists you often bring up in your posts and whether you agree with them in certain regards.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟341,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Those questions have nothing to do with evolution, however. In contrast, the links to and quotations from papers by biologists that you keep posting are about evolution, in threads about evolution in a forum about evolution. So asking whether you agree with the scientists you're quoting about evolution is hardly off topic or offensively intrusive. (Incidentally, I don't make any secret of the fact that I do go to church (regularly), pray (not all that frequently) and believe in God (ambiguously).)

Upvote 0