karen_trustlord

May 7, 2004
✟1,046.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Do you hear the Lord Jesus Christ's voice?

John 5:24-26
I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.

"Ephphatha! Ears be opened!"

Do you see the Lord Jesus Christ?

John 14:19
Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.

"Ephphatha! Eyes be opened!"

Do you smell the sweet fragrance of the Lord Jesus Christ?

2 Corinthians 2:14-15
But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

"Ephphatha! Smell be opened!"

Do your hands feel the Lord Jesus Christ?

1 John 1:1-4
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our joy complete.

"Ephphatha! Touch be opened!"

Do you taste the Lord Jesus Christ's goodness?

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

"Ephphatha! Taste be opened!"

Ephphatha.jpg

John 10:10
... I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

"Ephphatha! Be opened and live!"

karen_trustlord

May 7, 2004
✟1,046.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Aug 10,2006
Roll Away the Stone

John 11:38-39, 43-44 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. "Take away the stone," he said.

When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!" The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, "Take off the grave clothes and let him go."

After I looked at the command 'Ephphatha! Be opened!', Lazarus came to my mind, Jesus commanding the stone on Lazarus' tomb be rolled away and then commanding him to come out.

Jesus could have just as easily used the 'Be opened' command to raise Lazarus from the dead.

'Be opened' could also have been have been the very word spoken by God that morning that He called for the tomb of his Son to be opened as well!

'Be opened'

This command brings life,

new life,

resurrection power.

BeOpen.jpg

Roll away the stone!
Come Out!
Ephphatha! Be opened and live!

Upvote 0