snowfloater

Disciple
May 15, 2006
Alaska
Visit site
✟7,693.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God bless this site and all who enter! Ill start off by saying that Im a 32 year old single male living in Alaska. My life began 2 years ago. I started reading the bible so that I could debate the common thread truths of all religions with christians. I always found it hard speaking with christians because all they would do is quote scripure. Well it sure was making alot of sence but I had real issues with religion and wasnt willing to make any commitments. Then one day while deep in the backcountry of the Chugach Mountains I was hiking into the clouds and speaking with God as I went. I asked who Jesus was. "If He is really your son and not just an incredible man, If I am supposed to follow Him then God you have to slap me in the face with the answer." At that very moment the clouds parted behind me. The sun shown through on the clouds before me and made a perfect circle rainbow with my shadow centered in it. I fell to my knees and, crying my eyes out, gave my life to Jesus. It was the single most important thing that ever happened to me. My life began that day. I look forward to fellowship with other christians on this site. God bless you all. Snowfloater

Reactions: MikeMcK

pastel

Lex orandi lexest credendi
Jan 9, 2005
Markleeville
✟6,186.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wonderful and Beautiful but that is God. Bless you brother.

Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

march56

May 15, 2006
Wine country Temecula
✟7,925.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
snowfloater said:
God bless this site and all who enter! Ill start off by saying that Im a 32 year old single male living in Alaska. My life began 2 years ago. I started reading the bible so that I could debate the common thread truths of all religions with christians. I always found it hard speaking with christians because all they would do is quote scripure. Well it sure was making alot of sence but I had real issues with religion and wasnt willing to make any commitments. Then one day while deep in the backcountry of the Chugach Mountains I was hiking into the clouds and speaking with God as I went. I asked who Jesus was. "If He is really your son and not just an incredible man, If I am supposed to follow Him then God you have to slap me in the face with the answer." At that very moment the clouds parted behind me. The sun shown through on the clouds before me and made a perfect circle rainbow with my shadow centered in it. I fell to my knees and, crying my eyes out, gave my life to Jesus. It was the single most important thing that ever happened to me. My life began that day. I look forward to fellowship with other christians on this site. God bless you all. Snowfloater
Wow! That is a great testimony. I will be looking for your posts, have dreamed about Alaska for long time but may never get to see it.
-M.C.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums