Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A huge lie is that one can do what they want and be saved. I fell for it and dove head first into sin. I remember first receiving the HS then diving back to sin. God then put me under a dillusion thinking I was ok. When i came out of it i realized i blasphemed everything holy and probably the HS also. I guess i sit back and wait for eternal fire. i guess money and drugs were more important to me than salvation.This is just a warning to new Christians...sanctify yourself and be holy.
God Bless, Adam

Jesus First

Lover of Jesus Christ
Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
✟8,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A huge lie is that one can do what they want and be saved. I fell for it and dove head first into sin. I remember first receiving the HS then diving back to sin. God then put me under a dillusion thinking I was ok. When i came out of it i realized i blasphemed everything holy and probably the HS also. I guess i sit back and wait for eternal fire. i guess money and drugs were more important to me than salvation.This is just a warning to new Christians...sanctify yourself and be holy.
God Bless, Adam

Hi brother Adam113,

Thanks for sharing your struggles. Reading your post reminded me of Romans 6. It's a great chapter (of many) that identifies our position in Christ as slaves. Verse 5 states, "For if we have been [*] united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his."

* = "we have been" is one word in the Greek. It's a verb in the perfect tense. This tense is theologically rich and significant. Here it describes an objective that was met in the past (salvation) that has been true from the past up to the present time.

I agree with you fully where you wrote, "A huge lie is that one can do what they want and be saved" ---end of your quote"--- Satan used the same lie in the garden –"you will not surely die".

Please keep yourself grounded in the Word of God and be part of a local, Bible based church where the Bible is the authority and not a canned theology.

There are Christian counselling centers that can help with drug addictions. One found in several States is Teen Challenge (not just for teens).

Above all, we need to "keep the faith" (2 Timothy 4:7). Jesus Christ will get us to the finish line as long as we keep looking up, in dependance on Him and His Word. The greatest commandment is to love Him with our all (Luke 10:27). If you are anything like me –the flesh desires to rule over us. But greater is He in us (1 John 4:4). He is worthy of all our praise and honor today and for all eternity!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi brother Adam113,

Thanks for sharing your struggles. Reading your post reminded me of Romans 6. It's a great chapter (of many) that identifies our position in Christ as slaves. Verse 5 states, "For if we have been [*] united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his."

* = "we have been" is one word in the Greek. It's a verb in the perfect tense. This tense is theologically rich and significant. Here it describes an objective that was met in the past (salvation) that has been true from the past up to the present time.

I agree with you fully where you wrote, "A huge lie is that one can do what they want and be saved" ---end of your quote"--- Satan used the same lie in the garden –"you will not surely die".

Please keep yourself grounded in the Word of God and be part of a local, Bible based church where the Bible is the authority and not a canned theology.

There are Christian counselling centers that can help with drug addictions. One found in several States is Teen Challenge (not just for teens).

Above all, we need to "keep the faith" (2 Timothy 4:7). Jesus Christ will get us to the finish line as long as we keep looking up, in dependance on Him and His Word. The greatest commandment is to love Him with our all (Luke 10:27). If you are anything like me –the flesh desires to rule over us. But greater is He in us (1 John 4:4). He is worthy of all our praise and honor today and for all eternity!

I went to teen challenge and ran away. Then i cried out to Jesus and He led me to a deliverance and i was filled with the Holy Spirit. I had too much money and a paid off house. I went back to what i was delivered from. I am a dog that turned back to his vomit. I fell for a damnable heresy thinking i could still sin. Im pretty sure im done for. Im full of terror. I just want to encourage others to continue their walk. I truely believe i made my bed in hell

Upvote 0

brotherjerry

Apr 28, 2006
✟9,581.00
Faith
Baptist
It is a heresy to think you can still go on sinning....and people who believe in eternal security do not believe that. We acknowledge just what the Bible says in that we will still commit sins.

I can tell you that I have killed all the people I want to kill since being saved. 0
I have stolen as much as I wanted to since I had been saved. 0
I have committed as much adultery as I wanted to since being saved. 0
I have envied and lusted after others peoples objects as much as I wanted to since being saved. 0
I could go on and on about many things I have done since being saved and it would be 0.

That is what becoming a new creature in Christ is about. That is what old things have passed away and new things have come means. That is why people that understand eternal security will usually take a position that if a person professes Christ but still follows their sinful lifestyle, then they were more than likely never really saved. They were like the many people that came before Christ professing all the great works they have done in Christs name, and He told them to depart and that He knew them not.

Upvote 0

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is a heresy to think you can still go on sinning....and people who believe in eternal security do not believe that. We acknowledge just what the Bible says in that we will still commit sins.

I can tell you that I have killed all the people I want to kill since being saved. 0
I have stolen as much as I wanted to since I had been saved. 0
I have committed as much adultery as I wanted to since being saved. 0
I have envied and lusted after others peoples objects as much as I wanted to since being saved. 0
I could go on and on about many things I have done since being saved and it would be 0.

That is what becoming a new creature in Christ is about. That is what old things have passed away and new things have come means. That is why people that understand eternal security will usually take a position that if a person professes Christ but still follows their sinful lifestyle, then they were more than likely never really saved. They were like the many people that came before Christ professing all the great works they have done in Christs name, and He told them to depart and that He knew them not.
I know. I was saved then went on to believe i could keep on sinning. Im screwed

Upvote 0

Jesus First

Lover of Jesus Christ
Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
✟8,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I went to teen challenge and ran away. Then i cried out to Jesus and He led me to a deliverance and i was filled with the Holy Spirit. I had too much money and a paid off house. I went back to what i was delivered from. I am a dog that turned back to his vomit. I fell for a damnable heresy thinking i could still sin. Im pretty sure im done for. Im full of terror. I just want to encourage others to continue their walk. I truely believe i made my bed in hell

Brother Adam113,

When it comes to salvation of our soul, there are many verses written where you can claim the conditional promises. For example, you can place yourself inside the "whosoever" of John 3:16. There isn't a sinner that Jesus didn't die for. The issue is repentance and belief in Jesus Christ. If we are all honest, we all have "blown it" multiple times. Are you familiar with Peter who denied Jesus Christ, but found forgiveness?

I encourage you to read the Gospel of John. It's written to sinners in need of a Savior (and for believers). Jesus loves you and died in your place so you wouldn't have to. He will save you if you aren't saved. If you are saved, He forgives our sins when we confess them (1 John 1). I encourage you to spend time in God's Word at the feet of Jesus. There is no better time spent.

In Christ!

Last edited:
Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Brother Adam113,

When it comes to salvation of our soul, there are many verses written where you can claim the conditional promises. For example, you can place yourself inside the "whosoever" of John 3:16. There isn't a sinner that Jesus didn't die for. The issue is repentance and belief in Jesus Christ. If we are all honest, we all have "blown it" multiple times. Are you familiar with Peter who denied Jesus Christ, but found forgiveness?

I encourage you to read the Gospel of John. It's written to sinners in need of a Savior (and for believers). Jesus loves you and died in your place so you wouldn't have to. He will save you if you aren't saved. If you are saved, He forgives our sins when we confess them (1 John 1). I encourage you to spend time in God's Word at the feet of Jesus. There is no better time spend.

In Christ!
Thanks i just checked Iin to a christian discipleship/rehab

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have 11 months clean but i need discipleship if its not too late for me

It is not too late!!! God's abundant blessings as you walk with the Holy Spirit, who will never leave you or forsake you!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is not too late!!! God's abundant blessings as you walk with the Holy Spirit, who will never leave you or forsake you!!!
I still feel i blasphemed the HS. I even called different bible versions demonic. I called churches and speaking in tongues demonic and like a dog... i turned back to my vomit. My mom even heard my grandpa crying from heaven. Blasphemy of the hs is the mark of the beast and i feel i took it.

Upvote 0

Jesus First

Lover of Jesus Christ
Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
✟8,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I still feel i blasphemed the HS. I even called different bible versions demonic. I called churches and speaking in tongues demonic and like a dog... i turned back to my vomit. My mom even heard my grandpa crying from heaven. Blasphemy of the hs is the mark of the beast and i feel i took it.

Brother Adam113,

The passage you describe (2 Peter 2) doesn't contextually describe those who desire to return back to fellowship with God but are unable to (as yourself). From my understanding (have not studied this passage in depth) it describes those who were saved and turned their back on God and have no desire to come back.

I'm not aware of anywhere in the Bible where a backslidden person cannot return to fellowship with the Lord if they truly repent. True repentance is more than regret. Many people regret getting drunk the next day when they are hung over. True repentance involves confession of sin. (1 John 1:9). One should perform deeds in keeping with repentance (Acts 26:20).

In Christ!

Upvote 0

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Brother Adam113,

The passage you describe (2 Peter 2) doesn't contextually describe those who desire to return back to fellowship with God but are unable to (as yourself). From my understanding (have not studied this passage in depth) it describes those who were saved and turned their back on God and have no desire to come back.

I'm not aware of anywhere in the Bible where a backslidden person cannot return to fellowship with the Lord if they truly repent. True repentance is more than regret. Many people regret getting drunk the next day when they are hung over. True repentance involves confession of sin. (1 John 1:9). One should perform deeds in keeping with repentance (Acts 26:20).

In Christ!
Ok thanks

Upvote 0

ZacharyB

charismatic believer for 23 years
Sep 24, 2015
✟16,678.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God Bless, Adam
Adam, I hope that you haven't given up!

ALL that is required for you to be saved is to
sincerely repent of all the sins you can remember
... to Father God, in the precious name of Jesus!

And whenever you fall back into sin, simply repeat the above.

This is the serious co-operation which the Lord requires of us!

Reactions: Jesus First
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Adam, I hope that you haven't given up!

ALL that is required for you to be saved is to
sincerely repent of all the sins you can remember
... to Father God, in the precious name of Jesus!

And whenever you fall back into sin, simply repeat the above.

This is the serious co-operation which the Lord requires of us!

Upvote 0

Jesus First

Lover of Jesus Christ
Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
✟8,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I blasphemed the hs im toast
Brother Adam113,

Have you confessed your sins to Jesus and claimed His promises of foregiveness and cleansing? Do you remember how far our past sins (forgiven) have been removed according to King David (Psalm 103:12)? Jesus heals broken hearts and gives joy and new beginnings. Claim His promises. He forgives and forgets. What an awesome God!

In Christ!

Upvote 0

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Brother Adam113,

Have you confessed your sins to Jesus and claimed His promises of foregiveness and cleansing? Do you remember how far our past sins (forgiven) have been removed according to King David (Psalm 103:12)? Jesus heals broken hearts and gives joy and new beginnings. Claim His promises. He forgives and forgets. What an awesome God!

In Christ!
Yeah but blasphemy of hs is mark of the beast and i took it

Upvote 0