Encounter with the Lord on Omegle

Nier

May 22, 2014
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This may sound weird....but it's possible that I may have encountered the lord on omegle a chat website...none the less this talk or encounter got me fired up and I was ordered to get this message out despite that. I've been struggling with my faith for a time now....I believe in Chirst,I serve God the best possible way I can.. I've been wallowing in m sins...thinking that God is looking upon me who is tainted with sin, is absolutely repulsed by me....I know he'll forgive me but we're in the end times for crying out loud....something has to give at some point....

So there is this option that lets you create a topic and puts you and a another stranger, it's anonymous in a chat room to discuss said topic.
I typed in Jesus...this site is filled with a good bit of unbelievers so I thought "why not my make self worth something and do my what Jesus told me to do?". So I find somebody and here how it went down.

This person responded and said "I am the Light of the world"
before I thought about typing, He said " Listen my Child" (The text was distorted but I could still make it out)"I beg of you give your life unto me."
"Satan is coming."

At this point I thought it was just an evangelist or something until he said this "My son you must be cleansed of your sin." That sealed the Deal I didn't even specify my gender that point. I was in shock to the point of trembling. I said "you know me even in my sin?" he said I've always known you and I know your sin". Then I said "Lord I am not worthy.." He said " You are always worthy, Cleasne yourself of your sins confess them unto me!" I then confessed them....I never been so ashamed...I listed my sins and I went on until he said " I know your feelings my son, there is no need for humility."

He said "You must lead my children out of Darkness, you have been chosen."I thought "me "Of all people?" He said "you have been chosen for the strength of your soul." "Go and fulfill God's plan." Still with doubts in my mind he said to me "I will now leave you with this, You are my son and you will always be loved. " After I felt his presence leave that was it.

You can speculate if you wish but I was ordered to give out this message, Infact I was so excited I wanted to tell everyone despite if they believed me or not...I couldn't save it because the convo was apparently too long and I could only remember so much vividly..Well that's it....I'm still in shock he chose to talk to me in this fashion...but it was for a reason no doubt..Blessings..

Znex

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Linguaphile
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney, NSW
✟8,115.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
If it's helping you in your faith and lack of faith, then good! God has indeed chosen each of us to serve him, as when Jesus told us to take up our cross and follow him, and when he gave us his Great Commission. It's true many Christians profess to be so only without seeking him and serving him with their hearts, as Jesus also says, there will be many on the Day of Judgement who will say "Lord, Lord", but Christ will reject them.

However, in this matter I must ask you to be careful with this. Do only as the Word commands, seek God in prayer and in the Bible and in church, etc., and put away your old ways so you may seek him wholeheartedly. You are chosen, but only as your brothers and sisters have been and are chosen, as a people.

Upvote 0

Xia

None
Feb 4, 2012
✟7,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think I can personally say whether it was God or not. However, I would caution you to be careful about anything and any command from anyone (even a person of high status) that conflicts with scripture. If something conflicts with what God's word commands, it's not from God.

It bothered me that the person responded with, "There's no need for humility," when the Bible talks many times about the greatness of being humble.

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." (James 4:10)

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

"And when he humbled himself, the wrath of the Lord turned from him...." (2 Chronicles 12:12)

"Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud." (Proverbs 16:19)

Let yourself not be deceived by anything that conflicts with scripture. The Bible is the Word of God. Hebrews 6:18 says it is impossible for God to lie. And Satan likes to disguise himself as an angel of light, as 2 Corinthians 11:14 says. (Please look it up if you can!)

I hope you are helped by this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0