Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i like Using it For Recording My Game Play And Playing Games That Never Made it Here such as
Translated Games Like Metal Max Returns, Terranigma, Live A Live, If You Have a Game controller To the PC i See the experience No different Then the Hardware, however Dont Pig out by Downloading and Playing Every
Single Game for free or you will be spoiled and Might not have the need to Buy The Actual Games, So For Me Recording My Game Play playing Translated Games Like Metal Max Returns, Live A Live, Terranigma, and Others

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i like Using it For Recording My Game Play And Playing Games That Never Made it Here such as
Translated Games Like Metal Max Returns, Terranigma, Live A Live, If You Have a Game controller To the PC i See the experience No different Then the Hardware, however Dont Pig out by Downloading and Playing Every
Single Game for free or you will be spoiled and Might not have the need to Buy The Actual Games, So For Me Recording My Game Play playing Translated Games Like Metal Max Returns, Live A Live, Terranigma, and Others

I have emulators for past systems on my PC and an SNES emulator on my phone.

Thanks guys. I know the translation hacks are a major plus, especially in the 8 and 16 bit eras when a lot of great RPG's were never brought here. I know some feel they have to own every Rom for every system ever made, even for games they wouldn't play in the first place.

Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I play some emulation games on my Wii, Bomberman 94 is so much fun XD

Its semi translated from Japanese.. like GUI elements are now english but words on maps etc are japanese

I've heard Bomberman '94 was a great installment. I never did get around to buying it when I owned a PC Engine and it never had a US release, but that's an easy enough game to figure out even if the menus were still Japanese.

Upvote 0