mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
well we always Wait for Elijah he is the very spirit and head of Jubilee. he has to come first right ?

Luk 1:23

And it came to pass, that, as soon as the days of his ministration were accomplished, he departed to his own house.
Luk 1:24

And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying,
Luk 1:25

Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.

Rev 9:5

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:10

And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

so you might want to pray about that concept.
it being the Fifth trumpet really study all that stuff around that idea in REV and such . I think it might be interesting :p

http://www.bibleprobe.com/descent.htm

also another thing I am really quite sure is very possible is
Yeshua ascends into heaven before the feast of weeks/ and short of Pentecost . and there was a resurrection of many or all from with in Abraham's bosom at his resurrection and I believe it says they went into the cities and preached the good news some places . I can only assume that Jesus was the last of many to ascend into heaven then .
well I suspect the last age/ first resurrection will start after passover and before pentecost and then end 3 1/2 years later during the fall feast . SO maybe the father will Give him his birthday present, or maybe it is he give the father one.

Between this fall feast and all the trumpeting going on both sides . something is in the air.
I think we have to wait for a little past passover( 6 months ) past these blood moon. and the first resurrection is through maybe just before the feast of weeks for "the first resurrection" to complete in our age being a continuation of the very first one. thus the Finish of first fruits , then the last harvest continues through almost all 3 years that is left .

the part I don't clear is then at the 7th trumpet everyone is resurrected and Elizabeth is in hiding during the Fifth trumpet for a total of 5 months then at the 7th trumpet ( around pentecost/weeks) everyone is resurrected from the dead and death is emptied and finally since Adam and even fell he has captive audience. They can't jump because there is no place to hide anymore they can't die . and that is where it is starts getting pretty ugly and gets uglier . then count three months from the resurrection and Elijah comes again around the fall feasts to minister about 3 years .
so like pray about that I haven't been able to shake these ideas . if it starts this next passover-pentecost I don't know . I ain't claiming no dates . but just concepts according to my understanding of the feasts .
and so maybe everyone is right and something huge happens in Sept he comes rescues everyone and we all go off into lalala land and build a human utopia on a cloud someplace . ;P or or

these blood moons it is only the time of the seals and first 6 trumpets that start the down and dirty and that maybe he created an army that knows him and his plans and is able to hear him for a good reason .

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Feast of trumpets starts with two witnesses announcing its arrival.
Feast of Trumpets is ten days before Yom Kipur.
Yom Kippur is known as Judgment day, and the Wedding day.
Jubilee starts on Yom Kippur and it is the time of release.
Five days later Feast of Tabernacles starts, in memory of pitched tents in the wilderness.
Eighth day of the Feast of Tabernacles is also known as resurrection day.
Shimchat Torah is known as the day where we all start over.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Feast of trumpets starts with two witnesses announcing its arrival.
Feast of Trumpets is ten days before Yom Kipur.
Yom Kippur is known as Judgment day, and the Wedding day.
Jubilee starts on Yom Kippur and it is the time of release.
Five days later Feast of Tabernacles starts, in memory of pitched tents in the wilderness.
Eighth day of the Feast of Tabernacles is also known as resurrection day.
Shimchat Torah is known as the day where we all start over.

well I am sure these are all 1000 % true down to the minutes but do they all have to happen on the same feast cycle to be true ? see. so show me how you do 3 1/2 years and start with fall feasts and end with fall feasts? I guess I always have had trouble with that math when I try often to make it look like that.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
OK so a good question since no one has ever ever done jubilee it seem that no one ever ever ever wanted to let go of anything they ever got a hold of . so does anyone know what the ceremony should have been concerning the changes of land and property between Fall feasts >>>>>>>>>>>>>> to >>>>>>>>> spring feast ( I don't remember the days from /to ) would there be trumpets every month until the release of property was to to be complete ?
does anyone know what happens on a real Jubilee? they never actually did one did they ? there has to be clues for time line in a release of property right ? the only one I could think of just Like Jerico maybe? only over 6 or so months between the feasts ? which one at the start and 7 at the end .. something like that maybe ? Jerico was their land it just needed to be vacated right ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
http://tifwe.org/resources/five-myths-about-jubilee/
this is at least interesting and should be to maybe Native Americans.. hehehe..
because this is how God thinks of land use and his laws of land grabbers, squatters and all forms of thieves and the like...
and of course No men anywhere or any time have ever thought about it this way and or ever did it , and they don't believe in God either right ! now that I think about it . gosh I can image why they don't like him!
I think they already cut a deal and want to redistribute it to their buddies , at a price I'm sure plus a giant donkey dung load of broken promises, no doubt . any got the T shirt?.

Last edited:
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
well I am sure these are all 1000 % true down to the minutes but do they all have to happen on the same feast cycle to be true ? see. so show me how you do 3 1/2 years and start with fall feasts and end with fall feasts? I guess I always have had trouble with that math when I try often to make it look like that.
First blood moon happened on April 14, 2014 Eve of Passover... 3 1/2 years later is Oct 14, 2017. Oct 14, 2017 is the day after Simchat Torah, the first Sabbath of the new beginning..

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=4&d1=14&y1=2014&type=add&ay=&am=42&aw=&ad=&rec=

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
OK so a good question since no one has ever ever done jubilee it seem that no one ever ever ever wanted to let go of anything they ever got a hold of . so does anyone know what the ceremony should have been concerning the changes of land and property between Fall feasts >>>>>>>>>>>>>> to >>>>>>>>> spring feast ( I don't remember the days from /to ) would there be trumpets every month until the release of property was to to be complete ?
does anyone know what happens on a real Jubilee? they never actually did one did they ? there has to be clues for time line in a release of property right ? the only one I could think of just Like Jericho maybe? only over 6 or so months between the feasts ? which one at the start and 7 at the end .. something like that maybe ? Jerico was their land it just needed to be vacated right ?
1916 was a year of Shemitah. 1917, Jerusalem was liberated from the Turks. 1965 was a year of Shemitah, 49 years after the 1916 Shemitah. 1966, Jerusalem was re-liberated from the Arabs. This would suggest that both 1916 and 1965 were Shemitahs, preceding a year of Jubilee. Liberation is the central theme of Jubilee. This would suggest that 2015 will be the next Jubilee. I wonder what Israel will be liberated from next.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The last Jubilee year occurred from Sept. 24, 1966 to Oct. 13, 1967. This entire span of time from Sept. 24, 1966 to Oct. 13, 1967 of the following year was the Jubilee year. And it was WITHIN this period of time (Jubilee) that Israel recaptured Jerusalem on June 7, 1967. So looking to the next Jubilee we count 49 years, from Sept. 24, 1966 and literally end up at Sept. 22, 2015...with the next day September 23, 2015 being the START of that extra 50th Jubilee year, which would run through to Oct. 12, 2016.

Rabbi in Israel celebrated the last Shemitah (Sabbath) year from Sept 22, 2007 to Oct 8, 2008 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmita, because the next Shemitah year occurs 7 yrs later from Oct. 4, 2014 to Sept. 22, 2015, the next day being Jubilee from Sept. 23, 2015 to Oct. 11, 2016.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Behold He comes, riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun at the trumpet's call
So, lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee
Out of Zion's hill, salvation comes
well I tired to find that in the Bible it didn't look familiar.. finally googled it and found it was a song. :p

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
wait vision your missing it ..

Israel June 7th?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shavuot

says
"One week before Shavuot of that year, the Israeli army recaptured the Old City in the Six-Day War,"
September 23, 2015 to

this year
passover april 29th to
shavuot June 12th
one week before ....thats is when to look,
he is telling them/us who he is over and over and over and over and over and over.. .

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?year=1917&country=34
ok so
and if it is a Jubilee then the 1917 was at anniversary of his conception time and encompassed all of the Hunakkah
the fighting was Nov 17th - DEC 30th. He is light of the world ! and her (Mary's) prayers and the angels response was a Hunakkah prayer right ?
see have his conception and his ascension covered ( his alpha to his omega )what is left ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
StillUOTE="Chicken Little, post: 68592308, member: 263996"]yep.. you know the post I made today he also hints at that something else.[/QUOTE]
Still confused. R we talking midtrib rapture or rapture around the feast? What do u mean by hints at that something else. I guess I didn't understand the post very well

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Are we referring to the rapture? I thought the rapture occurred at His second coming, when He returns in the clouds at the last trump? Am I missing something?
I am not a rapturist as it is a secret escape .. not God's style. Besides Yeshua prayed..

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

...So it is not that Yeshua thought it was impossible, but that it doesn't fit in God's plans to help us become overcomers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
StillUOTE="Chicken Little, post: 68592308, member: 263996"]yep.. you know the post I made today he also hints at that something else.
Still confused. R we talking midtrib rapture or rapture around the feast? What do u mean by hints at that something else. I guess I didn't understand the post very well[/QUOTE]
vision said it right.
yes there is another plan afoot and rapture is close sort of but it is .. like maybe. but opposite. church is doing it own things disconnected from the roots of the pictures. so they got it wrong.. but close-ish in effect kind of .. nearly opposite. but it has to do with inside and out side and sukkah or passover and lots of things can picture what it is, including Elizabeth's pregnancy .
Now the rapture is the ingathering at the end.
and all saved get part of that . all get new clothes then etc.
but there is something else before that and it is hinted in rev 3 and REV 12 , tabernacles , RoshShanna , passover , lamp stands , Hanukkah" light of the world" ... it is in all of them. about it is about oil and jobs and applications and appointments and being ready or not and John's bitter preaching yet to kings .. I don't know how many or which feast really . you can see cowwarriors dream for a hint and Enoch for hints. .

Upvote 0

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Still confused. R we talking midtrib rapture or rapture around the feast? What do u mean by hints at that something else. I guess I didn't understand the post very well
vision said it right.
yes there is another plan afoot and rapture is close sort of but it is .. like maybe. but opposite. church is doing it own things disconnected from the roots of the pictures. so they got it wrong.. but close-ish in effect kind of .. nearly opposite. but it has to do with inside and out side and sukkah or passover and lots of things can picture what it is, including Elizabeth's pregnancy .
Now the rapture is the ingathering at the end.
and all saved get part of that . all get new clothes then etc.
but there is something else before that and it is hinted in rev 3 and REV 12 , tabernacles , RoshShanna , passover , lamp stands , Hanukkah" light of the world" ... it is in all of them. about it is about oil and jobs and applications and appointments and being ready or not and John's bitter preaching yet to kings .. I don't know how many or which feast really . you can see cowwarriors dream for a hint and Enoch for hints. .[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0