Visit site
✟876,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any connection between SDA and Mormonism is not going to be on a doctrional level. they are too different and the SDA's are not trying to be so different. they are trying to appeal to mainstreem christianity Mormonism is not.

It will be on an instutional and Administrative level. where did james and ellen get there leadership ideas After Rochester they emerged as a powerful force and were never relinquished the power again. They were able to survive a split and crush any rebellion that stood in there way. where did this come from if it was not divine.

If I understand you correctly you mean there would be similarities in the way that they dealt with dissidents?

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟369,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If I understand you correctly you mean there would be similarities in the way that they dealt with dissidents?
the new information that I have says that there were visions and dreams and stuff. I am waiting to see what the information is before i judge the validity of it. I found it intresting that someone else saw the possible connection and decided it was not worthy enough to write a book on it.

Upvote 0