Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well, it's still better to let cows eat the biomass rather than letting it rot. Here in my area we used to have something called a digester that produced combustible gas from waste. But local officials opposed it. So instead the waste would rot and release methane directly into the atmosphere. This is because they are a bunch of chumps who actually don't care about the environment.

Anyways in terms of roos, well I'm thinking the meat is next to terrible. But hey there are folks who eat squirrels, so I'm sure eating a big roo would make some segment of the population happy. I don't eat a whole lot of beef as things stand anyways. To me - and also to Warner Brothers in a Sylvester and Tweety episode - a roo is really like a giant mouse. That's just plain sick. I wouldn't eat one of those no matter how much Lee and Perrins I put on top.

Upvote 0

BlackAndy

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
87y388.jpg

SWEET!

Upvote 0

FilM

Nov 13, 2004
✟596.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Anyways in terms of roos, well I'm thinking the meat is next to terrible. But hey there are folks who eat squirrels, so I'm sure eating a big roo would make some segment of the population happy. I don't eat a whole lot of beef as things stand anyways. To me - and also to Warner Brothers in a Sylvester and Tweety episode - a roo is really like a giant mouse. That's just plain sick. I wouldn't eat one of those no matter how much Lee and Perrins I put on top.
Just marinate them for a few hours and cook them medium rare and they're great. Bit like venison.

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We'll be required, by constitutional amendment, to do what these scientists propose to do to cows--maintain a colony of kangaroo bacteria in our guts.

Probably lose our drivers licenses, or worse, if we don't show up to be tested every so often to make sure we are harboring the kangaroo bacteria. Children will be required to be injected with kangaroo bacteria before they can attend school.

Upvote 0

BlackAndy

Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There is no "scientific consensus" on global warming

Climate is always changing – with or without man

The Medieval Warm Period was significantly warmer than temperatures today – and was a golden age for agriculture, innovation, and lifespan

Most of Antarctica is actually getting colder

Hurricanes are not getting worse – our tendency to build houses in their path is getting greater

Many big businesses lobby for global warming policies that will increase their profits – and our costs

The media only recently abandoned the "global cooling" scare

The real agenda behind the "global warming" scare? A massive expansion

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FilM

Nov 13, 2004
✟596.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In 100 years, our descendants are going to look back at us with this global warming scare and laugh their ----- off.
If that's the case, what do you make of the recent message by our Pope, are you saying he is misguided?

“Disregard for the environment, the earth, water and air of which we are made will soon end our existence as a species and the rest of life on earth, God’s planet, forever. The mastery of man over life on earth, God’s creation has become despotic and senseless. We must safeguard life on earth, God’s creation. We must preserve the rainforests. Trees and plants are our only source of oxygen. Humans and other animals will not be able to survive drinking man made deadly poison acid rain water.”
“Our God carved in stone, “Do Not Murder”. Poisoning the earth’s air, water and earth is the ultimate world wide murder suicide of life on earth forever and in order to weed out the Root Cause of the problem we, the religious leaders of the world have come together today to call for an immediate permanent world wide car boycott. Stop buying cars immediately.”

Link

Upvote 0

BlackAndy

Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If that's the case, what do you make of the recent message by our Pope, are you saying he is misguided?

Link
I put about as much stock in the pope as I do Al Gore. Less, actually.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Link
The Pope is human, he hears what we all hear.
He is misinformed.

I put about as much stock in the pope as I do Al Gore. Less, actually.
How dare thee, cast the name of our savior Al Gore with the crazy cultist Pope. The all seeing all knowing Al Gore cannot be questioned. May he cover the earth in his GW knowlege, lest us mere mortals will burn up the mother Earth.
Oop, watch it sarcasm dripping.:sick:

Upvote 0