Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think this is a wonderful thing!!

http://www.afa.net/easter_button/index1.html

afaso_200701_magnate.gif

Your church can join thousands of others across the country in participating in Silent Witness Week during Holy Week, Sunday, April 1 through Easter Sunday, April 8.

Invite each member of your church to wear the EASTER He Lives! lapel button as a silent witness to the resurrection of Jesus and to display the car magnet to expand the silent witness. (Over 500,000 Christians used our Christmas buttons and magnets in 2006.)
I know that wearing a button or displaying a car magnet is a small thing, and is no substitute for sharing how the Gospel has changed your life. So I hope that as Christians wear the button, God will bring may opportunities to tell someone about Jesus.

This extremely attractive button is a silent but effective witness to Jesus and the Resurrection story. Wear it while shopping, at work, at school, etc. Silently let others know that Easter is about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, not a bunny or eggs.

You can sponsor Silent Witness Week by ordering enough buttons to give one to every member in your church. In a large church, a Sunday school class or other group may want to be the sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.