Dying at 20, I havn't even started Living Yet!

Zaul

Peaceful Warrior
Nov 13, 2004
Visit site
✟9,532.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Everyone,

I joined these forums a long long time ago, I've been an on and off Christian for about 5 years.
However I would always deny my faith or hide it to not cause embarrassment around non Christians.

There's alot in the bible I don't agree with, but It doesn't matter now as my time is running out.

See I'm 20 years old, I've always been just a tiny bit overweight, nothing HUGE, Heck maybe 10 - 20 pounds? Not even that.

At the start of the year I was getting in shape, everything was going fine, then I got the stupid idea of wanting a dream.

My dream was to move to the USA, start a business, a family, explore, meet new people..
So I looked into options to move to the USA, the best I could find with my lack of education was entering the green card lottery.

In order to enter that lottery I had to get my Year 12 Diploma, which meant one year of school ( I left early in 2005 ).

So I packed my bags and have had to struggle to get my Diploma ever since, In 7 weeks my final exams are coming up meaning I'm finished school forever.

However, all the studying and busy time tables has taken a tole on my health, I started getting fatter, slower and now something serious has happened.

A few weeks ago I was munching down on my fav food ' Pizza ' when my Kidneys started really hurting, It was like someone was squeezing them with a vice grip.

I ignored it at first, but then I started to ' feel ' my kidneys working, It wouldn't hurt per say, but I could feel something wasn't right.

Last week I had a blood test and everything came back fine except I have a DANGEROUSLY high Potassium level.

This means my Kidneys aren't filtering as they should anymore and It's only down hill from here.

For the first time in my life I'm scared and depressed.. I have to somehow get my Drivers license ( test is next Tuesday ), Study for my exams and worry about dying at the same time, not to mention if I dont die It's a life long commitment to being on a drip or contant needles or something.

On top of that things aren't settled between me and God, there's not enough faith there to get me to Heaven.

The thought of dying just after 20 breaks my heart, I never got my dream of moving to the USA, I never got to be with a woman, or even have a Girlfriend.

To think I wont even outlive my parents is just horrible. I was just getting prepared for life and suddenly I'm dying already?!

I know I can't blame God but I'm very upset with him, I've had nothing but abuse and torture my whole life and just as I finally fix it all I get slapped with this.

Please pray that the test is wrong or the Doctor is lying and I'll heal up. I don't want to die at 20.

Zaul

Peaceful Warrior
Nov 13, 2004
Visit site
✟9,532.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Abba Father, I pray and ask for the healing hand of your son Jesus upon our brother Zaul. Let his kidneys be totally healed and restored to new...I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus.Amen

God Bless!
:cry:

Thankyou Faithfulchild.

Upvote 0
A

AllForJesus

5644Trust-in-The-Lord-Posters.jpg

Upvote 0

gratefulEmma

Senior Veteran
Mar 10, 2006
Malaysia
Visit site
✟17,719.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Live as if you are to die today!

You know it is not easy to live, there are.. I don't know how many people are dying in this one minute. So please stop worrying about things that you can never be in control (exams and US visa).

I pray that you would surrender yourself to Him and live your everyday to the fullest with His help.

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father I lift this young person up to you, they are your child. Lord I ask that you have mercy on his soul, help him to find you totally surrender to you and allow you to heal him. Father help him to realize that it is not you that brings sickness but it is the devil who hates all of mankind. To turn it all over to you and learn to trust you that you have everything in control.
I ask in Jesus name Amen.

Upvote 0

wifemarsha

Jul 13, 2007
✟15,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Everyone,

I joined these forums a long long time ago, I've been an on and off Christian for about 5 years.
However I would always deny my faith or hide it to not cause embarrassment around non Christians.

There's alot in the bible I don't agree with, but It doesn't matter now as my time is running out.

See I'm 20 years old, I've always been just a tiny bit overweight, nothing HUGE, Heck maybe 10 - 20 pounds? Not even that.

At the start of the year I was getting in shape, everything was going fine, then I got the stupid idea of wanting a dream.

My dream was to move to the USA, start a business, a family, explore, meet new people..
So I looked into options to move to the USA, the best I could find with my lack of education was entering the green card lottery.

In order to enter that lottery I had to get my Year 12 Diploma, which meant one year of school ( I left early in 2005 ).

So I packed my bags and have had to struggle to get my Diploma ever since, In 7 weeks my final exams are coming up meaning I'm finished school forever.

However, all the studying and busy time tables has taken a tole on my health, I started getting fatter, slower and now something serious has happened.

A few weeks ago I was munching down on my fav food ' Pizza ' when my Kidneys started really hurting, It was like someone was squeezing them with a vice grip.

I ignored it at first, but then I started to ' feel ' my kidneys working, It wouldn't hurt per say, but I could feel something wasn't right.

Last week I had a blood test and everything came back fine except I have a DANGEROUSLY high Potassium level.

This means my Kidneys aren't filtering as they should anymore and It's only down hill from here.

For the first time in my life I'm scared and depressed.. I have to somehow get my Drivers license ( test is next Tuesday ), Study for my exams and worry about dying at the same time, not to mention if I dont die It's a life long commitment to being on a drip or contant needles or something.

On top of that things aren't settled between me and God, there's not enough faith there to get me to Heaven.

The thought of dying just after 20 breaks my heart, I never got my dream of moving to the USA, I never got to be with a woman, or even have a Girlfriend.

To think I wont even outlive my parents is just horrible. I was just getting prepared for life and suddenly I'm dying already?!

I know I can't blame God but I'm very upset with him, I've had nothing but abuse and torture my whole life and just as I finally fix it all I get slapped with this.

Please pray that the test is wrong or the Doctor is lying and I'll heal up. I don't want to die at 20.
I hope this encourages you, ...
I have been told twice that I wad dying once was 9 years ago from a stone in my bile duct and the second was over 4 years ago when I almost bled to death having my son(which doctors said I could never get pregnant with and then when proven wrong said it would kill me and were proven wrong again cause here I am over 4 years later and relatively healthy!) When we die is not up to Doctors who by the way are only making their best educated guess, It is up to God who is the only one who knows what the number of your days will be...Pray to him and believe that His will is going to be done...Yours in Christ...Marsha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:wave: :hug:

Dear Loving Father God, In Your mercy, hear our prayers of agreement for Zaul.

Lord God, please put Your angels around him, and give him strength and comfort during this turmoil.

Touch Him with Your healing love and bring strength and healing to his body.

Lord, guide and lead him, help him to deal with the doctors and to have courage and to continue with his plans. Help him with the finals at school, and the drivers exam. Restore his peace and strength. Jesus the Christ, You are our helper, healer and our Salvation. Be real to Zaul now, when he needs You most. Amen.

Father God, strengthen this young mans faith, so that he will believe in Christ Jesus, and that Jesus died for All his sins, so he could live in Eternity with God forever. Help Zaul to accept this simple truth and to accept Gods love and plan for his Eternal salvation. Amen.

:crossrc: :groupray: :crossrc: :hug: :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Zaul, thank you for the update that your potassium level has returned to normal, and praying that you will be able to get the liver functioning at a normal level also. Amen.Lord, help Zaul with his diet and help him follow the Dr's instructions, for his wellbeing. Amen.
Just wanted you to know Im praying for you today, Zaul, God be with you.
Read Psalm 46. bye for now. gloryseven

Upvote 0