Wisconsin
✟25,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anatoliy Golitsyn being one of my favorite. He wasn't mentioned in that video there, though there are a few more names to look at. His books "New Lies for Old" and 'Perestroika Deception" are both amongst my library, though you can find them free on the web if you know where to look. Yuri Bezmenov would be another defector. Alexander Litinvinko, however you spell his last name, was also another one. He wasn't as credible as Golitsyn etc, but he still managed to get poisioned by Polonium 210 last year. He's dead now, twas on the news. Let me think, there was James Jesus Angelton, may have spelled his name wrong, our head CIA guy once upon a time. I could go on, and there were a few goodies there in that video too.

Well, Anatoliy Golitsyn didn't write Perestroika Deception, writer and conspiracy theorist Christopher Story did. As wikipedia says, its authenticity is questionable based on the authors misinformation on his website.

You've mentioned several defectors and a higher up in the CIA in the 50's and 60's. I'm not quite sure what those have to do with the current Russian government.

Upvote 0

The_Joker

Sep 14, 2008
✟245.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, Anatoliy Golitsyn didn't write Perestroika Deception, writer and conspiracy theorist Christopher Story did. As wikipedia says, its authenticity is questionable based on the authors misinformation on his website.
The Wikipedia article does not mention any Christopher Story. And Anatoliy Golitsyn doesn't have a website, the man was born in 1926 so I doubt he knows how to use a computer very well. Are you hallucinating again? First you cannot tell that more than one person is on a video. Second, you mention names and post articles for things that aren't even in the articles you posted. Third, that Wiki file cites Anatoliy as the author of Perestroika deception, and I have never heard of such an accusation before. I have read both books, and the patterns of writing are obviously the same. Christopher Story only helped edit Perestroika to make it ready for publication. Perhaps you are thinking of Sorcha Faal, that illuminati person? The real person behind that is some David guy, and he's a big time commie.

You've offended me with such nonsense. You just throw things out there and have no interest in the actual subject. I just googled a few things and haven't even found the source for your accusations as of yet. Did you just make it up? Did you read something quickly and post what you thought you read? And to go even further, even in that wiki article it named several higher up CIA men who endorsed Golitsyn and his information. Then in the same post you question their existence. Get real, I begin to think that your picture here is a true depiction of your head. Then you have the nerve to even say "What do they have to do with the current Russian Government?" What a laugh! Where have you been!?

I think it is rather clear that Russia is our enemy. They provide weapons and political cover to our enemies Iran. They provide nuclear technology and have even recently sold to Iran high tech anti-air missiles which could make it that much harder for us to stop them when the time comes. In Russia itself, it has been reported again and again that the government there has been making moves against the Media. It has prosecuted its opponents. Many journalists have been mysteriously killed. It has invaded Georgia without just cause, totally slaughtering the Georgian military which could never stand up to it. I saw the photos of decapitated Georgian Soldiers and of civilian Georgians missing heads or limbs. One photo I saw was of an old man cut in two pieces by some high caliber weapon. His torso was near a tree, the legs off in the distance. You can argue that Georgia deserved the attack (which it didn't, insomuch that the South Ossetian Seperatists had been firing rockets at Georgian villages for quite some time), but you cannot justify such a savage response. After that invasion, and even before it, it has begun threatening its neighbors and promising to escalate tensions if we do not submit to its demands. I could go on and on, but if you read the testimony of Anatoliy Golitsyn and compare it to what we know in the public, it becomes more likely that the Communist Bear never truly departed. It is hard to really put things into a proper picture, but I can. The question is whether or not you are worth the time and the effort. Considering what you have written so far, I doubt you are familiar with the testomies of former KGB agents.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,340.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For us Christians? Most of us will collapse right along with the rest of the society we abandoned into the hands of morally bankrupt people. Keep dreaming, will God allow spiritually bankrupt Christians escape the blood that is just as much on them as it is on everyone else?

Good evening:wave:

Revelation 3:10 says that because you endured patiently, I {Jesus} will keep you from the Tribulation Hour that will soon fall on the world.

So good news, we will be kept from the Tribulation Hell

Bad news, If we have endured patiently.

THose who choose not to endure patiently suffering for the Lord, will suffer the Tribulation.

:sorry:

Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Patience does not make you a Christian.

No, but patience is required of a Christian
in order to be complete and lacking nothing.

"For you have need of endurance,
so that when you have done the will of God,
you may receive what was promised.
FOR YET IN A VERY LITTLE WHILE,
HE WHO IS COMING WILL COME, AND WILL NOT DELAY.
BUT MY RIGHTEOUS ONE SHALL LIVE BY FAITH;
AND IF HE SHRINKS BACK, MY SOUL HAS NO PLEASURE IN HIM.
But we are not of those who shrink back to destruction,
but of those who have faith to the preserving of the soul."

- Hebrews 10:36-39

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.