Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,645.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I always have dreams of houses. Usually they are very nice houses, that I would like to live in. There is a different house for each dream, and each is a different style and size. Usually there is furniture. Sometimes I am moving into the house, and sometimes I am in someone else's house. Why do I dream of houses?

jacksknight

Mar 16, 2016
USA
✟1,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I always have dreams of houses. Usually they are very nice houses, that I would like to live in. There is a different house for each dream, and each is a different style and size. Usually there is furniture. Sometimes I am moving into the house, and sometimes I am in someone else's house. Why do I dream of houses?

Hard to say, i frequently dream that my teeth are falling out. However i have had dreams of houses as well like you say. They are usually very nice and sometimes have sports cars in them.

Once i had a dream about this enormous glass house. There was massive storms all around as well as a war going on. There was also a giant beast that would inhale people into it's nose and then breathe fire out of it's mouth after it did. Lots of tornadoes and stuff as well. All of this was going on around the glass house. The glass house could not be harmed and there was all kinds of beautiful stuff inside it.

Upvote 0

Cernunnos

Well. . .
May 28, 2014
Faith
✟16,330.00
Faith
Celtic Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I daydream of houses. I bought really great land that could have a great house, but on the front of the property, near the road is the house I live in which is falling apart. I hope to build a good house back by the fruit grove, but that is a year or two away. . . hope to keep this shack from falling in in the meantime.

What I am saying, by relaying my situation is, housing is a very real concern & even if you have one. . . there may be aspects of it that absorb a lot of your thought/ reflected in dreams.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
CF closed its dream interpretation forum here for a reason. In Orthodoxy, it is never considered bad to ignore dreams, as they can easily lead one into spiritual delusion. The only thing you should do is to pray and not give your dreams more attention than they warrant, which is little to none.

Reactions: John Davidson
Upvote 0