anat

Jul 29, 2007
✟7,632.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
dear god,
just recently my daughter has told me that a certain woman & her kids have been around her. this happened once before last year with the same woman. her dad started seeing her not long after we broke up. we were together for 10yrs. i obviously had a hard time with this. my ex was lying about it, and i only found out through our daughter. she is very young only four yrs old. they stopped seeing each other because he realized how much it was hurting our daughter, and that it was way to soon for that.just this past weekend my daughter came home again & said that this lady & hers boys were with her & her dad. i asked him about it & he says it's not true, and that our daughter is lying. i don't believe she is lying about this. i told her father if he is going to start seeing this woman again just tell me. it still hurts because for some crazy reason i still love him. my daughter told me mommy god does not like lying & i don't know why daddy is lying. can anyone give me any advice. please please just pray for me & my daughter,and her father. i just don't want to be lied to, and i don't want him calling our daughter a liar when she's telling the truth. we have been through alot together. we have been friends enemies back to friends. when we weren't getting along it affected our daughter. now that we have become friends & even do things together including my 12 year old son, my daughter loves it. he has also been a father to my son to. please god just get me through this. i still love this man & he means a great deal to me & both my kids:crossrc: thank you
if anyone has advice please feel free if not just send your prayers

Reactions: Keri

SarahsForgiven

Aug 8, 2007
Harrisburg, PA
✟7,739.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As much as you want to believe it, It dosen't matter what he says. You know what is true and i will bet you he is not thinking twice about this. the only person he has to answer to is God. As much as you want to hear him say it, it dosen't matter. Believe me i've been there but just remember that you are not the one judging him, God is. And he has to answer to Him.;)

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
dear god,
just recently my daughter has told me that a certain woman & her kids have been around her. this happened once before last year with the same woman. her dad started seeing her not long after we broke up. we were together for 10yrs. i obviously had a hard time with this. my ex was lying about it, and i only found out through our daughter. she is very young only four yrs old. they stopped seeing each other because he realized how much it was hurting our daughter, and that it was way to soon for that.just this past weekend my daughter came home again & said that this lady & hers boys were with her & her dad. i asked him about it & he says it's not true, and that our daughter is lying. i don't believe she is lying about this. i told her father if he is going to start seeing this woman again just tell me. it still hurts because for some crazy reason i still love him. my daughter told me mommy god does not like lying & i don't know why daddy is lying. can anyone give me any advice. please please just pray for me & my daughter,and her father. i just don't want to be lied to, and i don't want him calling our daughter a liar when she's telling the truth. we have been through alot together. we have been friends enemies back to friends. when we weren't getting along it affected our daughter. now that we have become friends & even do things together including my 12 year old son, my daughter loves it. he has also been a father to my son to. please god just get me through this. i still love this man & he means a great deal to me & both my kids:crossrc: thank you
if anyone has advice please feel free if not just send your prayers
Lord Jesus I pray that You will give this lady the answers she seeks. Make the path clear in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0