loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/donald-trump-ann-coulter-immigration
Coulter’s dilemma, as the author of a brand new book extolling Trump’s hardline immigration bonafides, is the same now confronting the candidate’s right-wing base. After growing speculation that Trump might tack to the center and renege on his campaign promises—the one he has stated most clearly and unequivocally is his plan to deport millions of undocumented immigrants and to build a wall along the Mexican border—the candidate’s stance on the issue has become increasingly obfuscated. Despite assurances from the Trump campaign that the Republican nominee is not flip-flopping on immigration, it remains unclear as to what Trump intends to do with 11 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. should he make it to the White House.
tulc(heard she was so mad about this she ate a sandwich!) :eek:

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump was genuinely surprised the other evening on Hannity when the vast majority of those in his audience 'voted' to allow long time illegals to stay.
well to be fair: he seems genuinely surprised whenever he leaves that echo chamber he's been living in for the past 18 months. :)
tulc(is just sayn') :wave:

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
well to be fair: he seems genuinely surprised whenever he leaves that echo chamber he's been living in for the past 18 months. :)
tulc(is just sayn') :wave:

You have to admit that that echo chamber is pretty big. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And, do you think it will be big enough for him to win?

I don't know, but I think there is a pretty large hidden undercurrent of support for him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
His plans do not change. His plans do not need to change.

His plans are: get the vote of the xenophobes by telling them that he will expel the immigrants, get the votes of the liberals by telling them that he will leave the immigrants alone.

Trump does not care what you prefer... as long as you vote for him. And America will be great again, regardless of his politics, because they are HIS politics, the bestest there are. Believe me! Trust me!

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,945.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Given the large number of small businesses that had to close when Trump declared bankruptcy and didn't pay his bills, Coulter is far from the first person who's been stiffed by Trump. Didn't she realize that by the time she wrote the book his position would have morphed dozens of times?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don't know, but I think there is a pretty large hidden undercurrent of support for him.
I think 30 years ago he could win, but minority votes are too high and he has disenfranchised a high percentage of Blacks and Hispanics.

However, I was so wrong about his chances in the primary that I cant write him off with this.

So who knows?

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Coulter is far from the first person who's been stiffed by Trump.

Indeed. Remember these girls?

donald-trump-usa-freedom-kids-sing-patriotic-campaign-song-florida-rally.jpg

He didn't pay them either.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/26/politics/freedom-kids-donald-trump-lawsuit/index.html

[Haven't seen an update as to whether they eventually got paid or there's a lawsuit ongoing, but in terms of easily avoidable PR disasters, this is a good one]

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0