Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump Named in Lawsuit Alleging Rape of Teen Girl | RedState

It’s not like he’s a scumbucket that makes incestuous remarks about his daughter’s body, or anything like that.

It’s not that he’s pals with a convicted sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein.

OH, wait… maybe it is.

A woman by the name of Katie Johnson has stepped forward to accuse Donald Trump, along with Epstein, of making her a sex slave in 1994
.​

The woman also claims to have a witness to substantiate the accusations, a long time employee of Jeffrey Epstein.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Tiny Bible

All Lives Matter. Pray BLM Learn That.
Jan 3, 2016
whyaskthat
✟19,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The OP RedState article link isn't working for me so here it is. http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

I wonder how deep in the dumpster Cruz, or Fiorina, or one of the Super P's that they are into paid this guy to file this lawsuit? Talk about desperate!
Whether or not it's true.....?
Where's the police report? Where's the arrest? If my 13 year old child was raped by someone who didn't have a job for that matter, he'd be arrested.

This is pathetic! A 22 year old allegation. The young woman who's now living her life is slandered at 35! POLITICS! Takes no prisoners baby! Not even little girls reputation.

Whether or not it's true..... God help us!

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do you mean ... "will be"?

Have you not kept up with the Trump Super-PAC National Enquirer?
Correction ... "is". Now, if Trump wins, what will Cruz do? Endorse and support Trump?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Correction ... "is".
Exactly.
Donald Trump Touts the Endorsement of an Infamous Convicted Indianapolis Rapist | RedState

Of course, apart from being the most high profile convicted rapist in Indiana history, Mike Tyson also has a lot in common with Donald Trump. He had a career that was built on a carefully managed public reputation that was mostly generated by beating up on carefully selected opponents. Prior to his imprisonment for rape, Tyson carefully avoided higher caliber boxers like Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis. When he was forced to confront them in the ring after his release from prison, and was unable to bully either around, he turned his rematch against Holyfield into a publicity stunt when he realized that Holyfield was just flat out a better boxer than he was.​

Upvote 0

Tiny Bible

All Lives Matter. Pray BLM Learn That.
Jan 3, 2016
whyaskthat
✟19,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
They like dirt. But what about Cruz's affair? What about his giving millions to Fiorina months ago mailing the check to the Super Pac that's anti-Trump and yet that Super Pac was either too cheap, too lazy , or too stupid to realize their Post Office box that was the exact same one as Fiorina's would get found out by any journalist with the brains to look.

Epstein is the main player in this. But we're suppose to believe prominent men, including Dershowitz and Prince Andrew were part of a sex slave ring that exploited this little girl?

The great thing about this story is they slandered men with the money to fight back. And Dershowitz is an attorney.
I can't wait for the follow-up articles about the blow back that hits those responsible for this slander and desperate move against Trump to make headlines.
Doubt though you'll see a thread start about that as readily as this yellow journalism worthy of a bird cage if you wanted to waste paper and copy it off garbage.

That poor girl is still being manipulated after all these years. If this is proven false the one's that started this slander should be put in prison. As should the one's who paid them to go this far.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,898.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What do you mean ... "will be"?

Have you not kept up with the Trump Super-PAC National Enquirer?

With due respect, you have a limited view of history. The attacks so far have been mild on the Democratic side, mild by the media, and school boyish on the Republican side.

The only serious dirt that has been discussed so far is about Hillary.

I agree with the poster. Now that Trump is the presumptive nominee, the real attacks will start. Actually, I'm a bit surprised. I would think that folks would wait until the nomination is more even more likely than now. There is a LOT of unexplored history on Trump. There will be a lot of attacks on Clinton, but all these issues have been explored before. After trump is nominated, there will be a disclosure every week, enough for a reality TV show.

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
They like dirt. But what about Cruz's affair? What about his giving millions to Fiorina months ago mailing the check to the Super Pac that's anti-Trump and yet that Super Pac was either too cheap, too lazy , or too stupid to realize their Post Office box that was the exact same one as Fiorina's would get found out by any journalist with the brains to look.

Epstein is the main player in this. But we're suppose to believe prominent men, including Dershowitz and Prince Andrew were part of a sex slave ring that exploited this little girl?

The great thing about this story is they slandered men with the money to fight back. And Dershowitz is an attorney.
I can't wait for the follow-up articles about the blow back that hits those responsible for this slander and desperate move against Trump to make headlines.
Doubt though you'll see a thread start about that as readily as this yellow journalism worthy of a bird cage if you wanted to waste paper and copy it off garbage.

That poor girl is still being manipulated after all these years. If this is proven false the one's that started this slander should be put in prison. As should the one's who paid them to go this far.
You seem to have Donald Trump confused with Bill Clinton. Admittedly, both are friends with convicted sex offender billionaire Jeffrey Epstein who trafficked in sex slaves, but the details are different for each.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,898.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I suppose all sin is equal.

However, are you REALLY comparing an accusation of rape of 13 child with an affair of a grown man? I would note that a past affair of an adult has rarely affect presidential general elections.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I suppose all sin is equal.

However, are you REALLY comparing an accusation of rape of 13 child with an affair of a grown man? I would note that a past affair of an adult has rarely affect presidential general elections.
LOL ... affairs only in the minds of National Enquirer writers and Trump supporters.

This lawsuit on the other hand ... alleges multiple criminal violations.

P.S. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ROTFL ... thanks for that endorsement of Ted Cruz. :oldthumbsup:
BTW, the Cruz definition of an "endorsement"-- and apparently yours-- is so broad as to include anybody that mentions his name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.