Does the bible actually say anything about people who aren't born male or female? (Moved)

Dec 2, 2016
Texas
✟16,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jackson 16,
First and foremost, you are a person created in God's image with the ability to think logically and rationally; to develop emotional intelligence; to make rational, common sense decisions; to potentially have a personal relationship with your Creator; and to potentially be personally deceived by the great deceiver and Father of Lies, Satan. Second, for those who accept the existence of God, you have the ability to make moral choices based on the fact that God has created all humans within a moral universe with His moral absolute truth. Third, within the context of God's own moral truth is where you will begin to find healing, clarification, freedom from your own self-deceptions, and freedom to stand against those things that would damage your relationship with Father God who loves you beyond your chromosome anomaly. Fifth, regardless of the chromosome problem, you are loved by our Lord Jesus Christ as a person. Psalm 139 declares that Father God saw you and knew you while you were being created in your mother's womb. You are special to him because you are a person. Not a bisexual, not any other misnomer or any epithet you may give yourself, in his eyes you are a person. Before discovering the chromosome anomaly you were a person of worth to him and will continue to be a person of worth to him despite your own moral decisions. Therefore, before you and I decide to make a moral choice to be a thief, a liar, an adulterer, a fornicator, a false witness, an idolater, a divorcee, a debtor, a homosexual, a bisexual, a coveter, a transgender, a provocateur, a warlock, or any other moral or immoral choice, we were a PERSON. Jackson 16, you can begin your intimate relationship with Father God if you have recognized and accepted the fact that Jesus Christ is uniquely your Savior and Lord who alone can forgive sin, cleanse your of iniquity and its guilt, and build his perfect character within your heart and mind. An absolute objective truth that Christ taught: "I am the way, the truth, and the life, and no one comes to the Father, except they come through me." (John 14:6) Jesus Christ will take you just like you are and transform you if you faithfully trust and obey him, and allow him to enter every aspect of your life including your chromosome anomaly, your bisexual choice, and your sexual attraction to other males. Christ goes beyond the futile scientific explanations like chimera or the Klinefelter Syndrome which do not really deal with the spiritual and moral aspect of your person. Please know, DaveW-Chev and Hank, that I am not sweeping the physical anomalies you have so clearly discussed under the rug. What I am wanting Jackson 16 to see is that his greatest hope for healing ultimately comes in an honest relationship with Jesus Christ.
Resource: Jackson 16, may I suggest you read Out of a Far Country by Christopher Yuan and Angela Yuan. Christopher was attracted to other boys at an early age. You will find his story compelling, thoughtful, and encouraging. If you cannot find a copy, please text me at 832-239-2510 and I will send you my personal copy.
Prayer for Jackson 16: Father, I place Jackson 16 in the incomparable liberating power of your holy love and mercy. Holy Spirit, please place a garrison of angels around him to do warfare for him, and help him as he walks through this struggle, so that Jackson 16 may know the power of your grace as found in your truth that sets him free and heals his deepest hurts, pain, and sin; and I thank you for the promise of "sending your healing word which does not return to you empty but accomplishes the purpose for which you sent it." (Isaiah 55:11) Thank you merciful Father for touching Jackson 16 so powerfully and granting him the gift of repentance. We make this plea in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Upvote 0

Frank Lo

Dec 4, 2016
USA
✟16,811.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YES, actually there is something in the Bible regarding your condition, You would be called a Eunich:
Mat 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

According to our Lord, those who are born this way are to remain unmarried and celebate devoting your entire life to the Lord and our Heavenly Father.

The following will be a little long, but their is an ANCIENT WRITING on the subject by Plato. Apparently there originally was 3 sexes of human being, please read and find comfort in these words. You are not abnormal and the Lord must really want you to devote your life to him, otherwise you would not have been chosen to be born this way.

Please read even though this is long and please excuse the idolatry references, focus only on the subject matter pertaining to your issue:

Aristophanes's Speech from Plato's Symposium:
In the first place, let me treat of the nature of man and what has happened to it. The original human nature was not like the present, but different. The sexes were not two as they are now, but originally three in number; there was man, woman, and the union of the two, of which the name survives but nothing else. Once it was a distinct kind, with a bodily shape and a name of its own, constituted by the union of the male and the female: but now only the word 'androgynous' is preserved, and that as a term of reproach.

In the second place, the primeval man was round, his back and sides forming a circle; and he had four hands and the same number of feet, one head with two faces, looking opposite ways, set on a round neck and precisely alike; also four ears, two privy members, and the remainder to correspond. He could walk upright as men now do, backwards or forwards as he pleased, and he could also roll over and over at a great pace, turning on his four hands and four feet, eight in all, like tumblers going over and over with their legs in the air; this was when he wanted to run fast.

Now the sexes were three, and such as I have described them; because the sun, moon, and earth are three; and the man was originally the child of the sun, the woman of the earth, and the man-woman of the moon, which is made up of sun and earth, and they were all round and moved round and round because they resembled their parents. Terrible was their might and strength, and the thoughts of their hearts were great, and they made an attack upon the gods; of them is told the tale of Otys and Ephialtes who, as Homer says, attempted to scale heaven, and would have laid hands upon the gods

http://www.anselm.edu/homepage/dbanach/sym.htm
That's Sick, not Biblical. Mt 19:12 out of context

Upvote 0

Frank Lo

Dec 4, 2016
USA
✟16,811.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was two years ago diagnosed with a condition that would imply I am chromosomally both male and female. I am wondering if there's anything in the bible about it. I think in part it has made me feel as though I don't really know how to feel about my own sexuality/gender because in a sense genetically I am more female than male but socially supposed to be male. But I mean GOD made me so he made me with xx/xxy chromosomes so I mean there's no real indication what that means for me. I can't even tell what is wrong or right. And all my family are religious Christians they think it's sinful like to be me. But I mean it's how I was created idk. Does anyone know if the bible has anything to say about this particularly?
Buddy, you need deliverance. Pls go to a Church that Belives in deliverance that can help you. its not you, it can be somebody in your family (father, grandfather,..) committed a sin, be mason, etc.. it can affect until de 4th generation. it's biblical.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Buddy, you need deliverance. Pls go to a Church that Belives in deliverance that can help you. its not you, it can be somebody in your family (father, grandfather,..) committed a sin, be mason, etc.. it can affect until de 4th generation. it's biblical.

So you're saying his condition is because someone in his family may have done something? That's not how genetics or medicine works. If that was the case conditions like that would be a lot more widespread.

What happened to "I will not punish a son for the sins of the father"?

Upvote 0

Archie the Preacher

Apostle to the Intellectual Skeptics
Apr 11, 2003
Hastings, Nebraska - the Heartland!
Visit site
✟38,822.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
CrystalDragon said:
So you're saying his condition is because someone in his family may have done something? That's not how genetics or medicine works. If that was the case conditions like that would be a lot more widespread.

What happened to "I will not punish a son for the sins of the father"?
Thanks, Dragon. I was about to say something over the top.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thanks, Dragon. I was about to say something over the top.

No problem. :). I can't help but respond when someone responds to something with ignorance that's th equivalent of saying someone that has a seizure is possessed.

Upvote 0

Frank Lo

Dec 4, 2016
USA
✟16,811.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No problem. :). I can't help but respond when someone responds to something with ignorance that's th equivalent of saying someone that has a seizure is possessed.

Will Illuminate your spiritual block
Yes, Seizure in some cases can be demonic and spiritually yes it goes up to the fourth generation

The Lord...visits the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation. (Exodus 34:6-7 = Deuteronomy 5:8-10)

“Because of their iniquity, and also because of the iniquities of their fathers they shall rot away like them.” (Leviticus 26:39)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Will Illuminate your spiritual block
Yes, Seizure in some cases can be demonic and spiritually yes it goes up to the fourth generation

The Lord...visits the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation. (Exodus 34:6-7 = Deuteronomy 5:8-10)

“Because of their iniquity, and also because of the iniquities of their fathers they shall rot away like them.” (Leviticus 26:39)
The was before the new covenant.

Jer 31:29 In those days they do not say any more: Fathers have eaten unripe fruit, And the sons' teeth are blunted.
Jer 31:30 But--each for his own iniquity doth die, Every man who is eating the unripe fruit, Blunted are his teeth.
Jer 31:31 Lo, days are coming, an affirmation of Yehovah, And I have made with the house of Israel And with the house of Judah a new covenant,
Jer 31:32 Not like the covenant that I made with their fathers, In the day of My laying hold on their hand, To bring them out of the land of Egypt, In that they made void My covenant, And I ruled over them--an affirmation of Yehovah.

Upvote 0
Feb 6, 2017
Australia, New South Wales, Albury
Visit site
✟16,930.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The short answer to your question is simply: No, it doesn't. The bible isn't science, it's theology, and so is the following,which may provide some comfort to you; I hope that it does:

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0