Does Jessica "Trump Groped me in 1st class 30 years ago" Leeds have a history with Trump? Oh, yes.

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
So, it's an "unverified rumour" that he boasted about sexually assaulting women?

It's an unverified rumor that Trump ever sexually assaulted anyone. I've heard guys brag about all kinds of things they've done with women and most people listening were smart enough to know the majority of it was just a story and didn't actually happen.

It's an unverified rumour that he admitted to ogling naked minors in their dressing rooms?

I haven't heard that one yet but wouldn't be surprised if that was made up too. The media sure is busy trying to stop Trump from winning.

Tell me, what would it take for him to lose your support?

I would need to see something credible and verified that shows Trump isn't qualified to be president. An accusation that he did something 35 years ago without any evidence to confirm it doesn't count.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The only obvious factor in that is that she was never raped, the report was a lie, and she categorically denied she was raped.

That's taking rumor mongering to a whole new low. When the wife who was slandered with that false claim in the media says it never happened, that's it.
And let me tell you, if it did happen, she could have divorced him and written her own ticket on the threat of making that part of the divorce filing.

There's no statute of limitations on rape in New York.

Which is why a 30 year old rape allegation against Trump is making news now.
His alleged victim is nearly 50.
She subsequently stated it wasn't rape. After a divorce settlement was reached. Contemporary documentation says her original court filings alleged this. It was at least alleged, contrary to your assertion.

You're doing a fine job in lowering evidential standards yourself. Any more pictures of unidentified model planes from an unknown year that have fixed armrests, thus proving anyone claiming armrests might move is a liar?

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I understand that you don't want it to be true, but Trump's most ardent surrogage agrees he boasted about sexually assaulting women

No, he didn't.

Anyways VanillaSunflowers, if this was just "Locker Room Talk", are you willing to admit that the men in your family brag about sexually assaulting women when they get together? If not, then it isn't "locker room talk", is it?

Because I haven't heard on single Trump supporter or surrogate say that they brag about sexually assaulting women. Not one single one, ever.

Trump was a Democrat for most of his life. In my experience, Democrats and Republicans have different experiences. Also, Trump was rich and famous so he was in a different circle than most of us common people. I think it's kind of expected that someone of his high status could get women easily so he could have easily felt the need to brag about how he gets women especially with his ego.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
No, he didn't.
Just so you know, bolding does not make a statement true. Same goes for putting it in a bigger or colourful font.

Again, even Trump's most ardent surrogate agrees he was bragging about assaulting women.

I have a brilliant idea, pretend that it was Bill Clinton who uttered those words. See, he was bragging about sexually assaulting women!

Trump was a Democrat for most of his life.

That's nice, because now he is saying exactly what the Republican base wants to hear.

In my experience, Democrats and Republicans have different experiences. Also, Trump was rich and famous so he was in a different circle than most of us common people. I think it's kind of expected that someone of his high status could get women easily so he could have easily felt the need to brag about how he gets women especially with his ego.

Ah, so you're saying the rich brag about sexually assaulting women, and that for the rich this is locker room talk. But you just said Trump wasn't bragging about sexually assaulting women. Do you realize that your excuses are contradicting each other?

Um, do you have one shred of evidence to support this claim, or are you just making something up to excuse inexcusable behaviour?

EDIT: Maybe you could provide us with a Bill Gates quote where he brags about sexually assaulting women. Or Carlos Slim, or Bloomberg, Mark Cuban?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SteveB28
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's normal for guys to boast about stuff they didn't do so those women aren't verifying anything. More like trying to take advantage of Trump to gain fame, get a big payday, or help their favorite candidate win the election. It's reprehensible. I will not allow the elites who control the media to sway my vote with unverified rumors.
Do you sit around with your friends boasting about sexually assaulting women when you haven't? I never have, and I don't hang around anyone who does. This is "normal" for you?

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Do you sit around with your friends boasting about sexually assaulting women when you haven't? I never have, and I don't hang around anyone who does. This is "normal" for you?

Isn't it funny, not one single Trump supporter, not one single Trump surrogate, has admitted to doing what is apparently quite normal. Not one. It's almost as if even they don't believe their own excuses.

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Just so you know, bolding does not make a statement true. Same goes for putting it in a bigger or colourful font.|

Bolding it AND putting it in a big and colourful font, though? Who could deny such evidence?

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
People magazine? They're still publishing?

Just to be clear, those are Giuliani's opinions. Not anything Trump said to him.

We aren't talking about some random person. You are saying Trump's own surrogate, his most supportive surrogate, his most loyal surrogate, admits Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women when Trump didn't really brag about sexually assaulting women.

Don't you think it's more likely that you are having a hard time understanding the words Trump used, and how they were used?

• Agree
Reactions: MrSpikey
Upvote 0

SteveB28

May 14, 2015
✟21,415.00
Faith
Atheist
I would need to see something credible and verified that shows Trump isn't qualified to be president. An accusation that he did something 35 years ago without any evidence to confirm it doesn't count.

Great....so let us make this crystal clear; if I can produce
credible and verifiable evidence that Trump deliberately walked into the dressing rooms of naked minor girls, you would agree that he forfeits support?

Would the words of the candidate himself suffice?

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Don't you think it's more likely that you are having a hard time understanding the words Trump used, and how they were used?

That's a reasonable explanation.

Much better then having a hard time abandoning an entrenched political position, even if that might mean condoning sexual assault. I mean, how far off base would your moral compass need to be to take that kind of position?

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
We aren't talking about some random person. You are saying Trump's own surrogate, his most supportive surrogate, his most loyal surrogate, admits Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women when Trump didn't really brag about sexually assaulting women.

I've no idea where you arrive at the title of surrogate with regard to Rudolph's comments.
As I've said before I don't support either candidate. And won't be voting this election. However, what isn't right is lying in order to smear the candidate that is most hated by the voter that is most attendant to their favored candidate at all costs.

And I'll make the observation I made before here in this forum. There's a group of people that tend to call into question the intellect of people that disagree with them because those people disagree with them. At first it was pathetic. Now it is becoming a pattern.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
That's a reasonable explanation.

Much better then having a hard time abandoning an entrenched political position, even if that might mean condoning sexual assault. I mean, how far off base would your moral compass need to be to take that kind of position?
Right, a reasonable explanation and a flame toward every member on this forum that isn't lock step with the smear campaign.

The moral compass spun off its pin the moment any Christian here committed to rumor mongering. And became complicit in lying and smear campaigning against Trump in furtherance of that agenda.

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Right, a reasonable explanation and a flame toward every member on this forum that isn't lock step with the smear campaign.

The moral compass spun off its pin the moment any Christian here committed to rumor mongering. And became complicit in lying and smear campaigning against Trump in furtherance of that agenda.
Only against Trump? Surely lying and smearing against any of those involved in the current political brouhaha is equally reprehensible.

You are right though, it's unfair for me to moralize about people saying that grabbing an unwilling female by the [word I'm apparently not allowed to use even when self censoring] is some kind of excusable action.

I had rather hoped people would be able to reach that conclusion themselves. How disappointing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Only against Trump? Surely lying and smearing against any of those involved in the current political brouhaha is equally reprehensible.

You are right though, it's unfair for me to moralize about people saying that grabbing an unwilling female by the [word I'm apparently not allowed to use even when self censoring] is some kind of excusable action.

I had rather hoped people would be able to reach that conclusion themselves. How disappointing.
TCO 10/15/16: Freedom of Religion Is More Than Freedom of Worship

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
MrSpikey, you might want to edit that word out before you get reported. Even using the *** could bring trouble.
Thanks VTC. I reread the warning, and you are right.

Seems pretty silly to me, as either anyone reading it will know what I was referring to, or they won't have a clue, and debate is hampered. Still, a small matter in the grand scheme of things, I guess.

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
  • Haha
Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Is this suppose to be some kind of radio comedy, does he think this is funny?

"...It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

“You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam — it’s called the dating game,” Trump said to Stern in a 1993 interview. “Dating is like being in Vietnam. You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.”

http://people.com/politics/trump-bo...nas-are-landmines-it-was-my-personal-vietnam/

No Trump, unlike John McCain, your just a loser!

Reactions: MrSpikey
Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I understand that you don't want it to be true, but Trump's most ardent surrogage agrees he boasted about sexually assaulting women:

Giuliani Admits Trump Bragged About Sexual Assault

Anyways VanillaSunflowers, if this was just "Locker Room Talk", are you willing to admit that the men in your family brag about sexually assaulting women when they get together? If not, then it isn't "locker room talk", is it?

Because I haven't heard on single Trump supporter or surrogate say that they brag about sexually assaulting women. Not one single one, ever.
It's the kind of talk you don't say publicly when your words are meant to be serious. Most men are not rich alpha stars and don't have women throwing themselves at them everyday. The Donald issued an apology for what he said over ten years ago while in private conversation on his way to a cameo appearance on a daytime soap opera where this exact situation was the scene. A woman gold digging. Donald J. Trump is not a flawless man but no we know how pure and righteous his detractors suppose themselves to be.
The righteous judgement from the oh so perfect is deafening. The vitriol and pompous rebuke of Donald J. Trump for the most part contain vivid examples of hypocrisy.

Upvote 0