On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, well im so glad i dont share your opinion - based on the English translation.
My God is pure love and nothing like satan, TYVM.
Be glad my disagreement isn't "based on the English translation".
"My" God can do anything, appropriate to the context He creates.
He can put a lying spirit in the mouths of prophets, He can order Joshua to slaughter even babies and livestock in the promised land...
Forgive me, but it seems naive to imagine God without that depth.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
God hates some people as stated in Romans 9:13 (which is a quote from Malachi 1:2-3).

Romans 9:13
Just as it is written, "JACOB I LOVED, BUT ESAU I HATED."
Indeed God hates with perfect hatred

Young's Literal Translation
With perfect hatred I have hated them, Enemies they have become to me.Ps 139:22
The greek word word for "hate" #3404 is also used in Revelation, concerning the Nicolaitans, Prostitute and Babylon which I assume are representing a false and apostate church?......interesting.

Reve 2:
6 But this thou are having, that thou are hating the works of the Nicolaitans, which also-I am hating.
15 so hast thou, even thou, those holding the teaching of the Nicolaitans -- which thing I hate.

Reve 17:16
And the ten horns which thou saw *and the beast, these shall be hating the Prostitute and desolate they shall be making Her;
and naked and the fleshes of Her they shall be eating and Her they shall be burning in fire.

Reve 18:2
and He cries-out in a strong voice saying "She falls She falls Babylon the great;
and She became a habitation of demons and a prison of every spirit unclean and a prison of every bird unclean and hated

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3404&t=YLT
Strong's Number G3404 matches the Greek μισέω (miseō), which occurs 42 times in 38 verses in the Greek concordance.

3404. miseo mis-eh'-o from a primary misos (hatred); to detest (especially to persecute); by extension, to love less:--hate(-ful).

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Your a throne? How did ya manage that?

car accident. it left me crippled in the shape of a throne.

ah so this hatred of Gods is simply a reflection of reality and the conditions one is in when you are X thing that is unworthy of that which is better. 'better' as in "spiritual" or "heavenly" as opposed to the colder conditions of 'inferior' souls which are "fleshly" and "worldly".

and knowing Gods heart I see the outcomes he takes for all the different types of souls in his eternal moving them to himself and ordering all things for our good whilst at the same time all souls keep their freedom. harsh language in the bible leads one to contemplation if indeed you are searching and praying to know God more than what appears to be in the outermost layer of a parable ( or of the shallow understandings of a man ) if indeed the saying of "the letter kills but the spirit gives life" is true. one of the main problems for why souls are how they are is due to them being a limited capacity and thus they have a kind of ignorance alongside their own freedom, a kind of "darkened freedom" and this freedom MUST be enlightened by the Holy Spirit if indeed we are to ever deeply understand the bible or God as a "mature adult" in Christ as opposed to the fleshly condition of "babies in Christ", which easu, the harlot, the beast and the nicolaitans can be classified as. they are various symbols for different conditions that the soul/spirit is in.

the soils of hell help to give nourishment for the tree of life to reach unto the heavens. you are that tree my dearest, if indeed Christ is in you, you little manger and donkey. and certainly the fire will not be quenched and your worms shall not die for behold how the worms transform trash into nourishment!
20.06.2015%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Be glad my disagreement isn't "based on the English translation".
"My" God can do anything, appropriate to the context He creates.
He can put a lying spirit in the mouths of prophets, He can order Joshua to slaughter even babies and livestock in the promised land...
Forgive me, but it seems naive to imagine God without that depth.

wow. he ordered joshua to slaughter even babies and livestock in the promised land? that is sad, like how Christ is a stumbling block to those who can't see. then again maybe that is more like Christ coming from heaven with his saints and angels to destroy his enemies. personally, I think it is both. I admit that God works in mysterious ways.

Job 5:8-27 (YLT)
Yet I--I inquire for God, And for God I give my word, Doing great things, and there is no searching. Wonderful, till there is no numbering. Who is giving rain on the face of the land, And is sending waters on the out-places. To set the low on a high place, And the mourners have been high in safety. Making void thoughts of the subtile, And their hands do not execute wisdom. Capturing the wise in their subtilty, And the counsel of wrestling ones was hastened, By day they meet darkness, And as night--they grope at noon. And He saveth the wasted from their mouth, And from a strong hand the needy, And there is hope to the poor, And perverseness hath shut her mouth. Lo, the happiness of mortal man, God doth reprove him: And the chastisement of the Mighty despise not, For He doth pain, and He bindeth up, He smiteth, and His hands heal. In six distresses He delivereth thee, And in seven evil striketh not on thee. In famine He hath redeemed thee from death, And in battle from the hands of the sword. When the tongue scourgeth thou art hid, And thou art not afraid of destruction, When it cometh. At destruction and at hunger thou mockest, And of the beast of the earth, Thou art not afraid. (For with sons of the field is thy covenant, And the beast of the field Hath been at peace with thee.) And thou hast known that thy tent is peace, And inspected thy habitation, and errest not, And hast known that numerous is Thy seed, And thine offspring as the herb of the earth; Thou comest in full age unto the grave, As the going up of a stalk in its season. Lo, this--we searched it out--it is right, hearken; And thou, know for thyself!

if God is fire then the things he hates are those things unworthy of his children.

1Cor 3:11-23 (YLT)
for other foundation no one is able to lay except that which is laid, which is Jesus the Christ; and if any one doth build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw-- of each the work shall become manifest, for the day shall declare it , because in fire it is revealed, and the work of each, what kind it is, the fire shall prove; if of any one the work doth remain that he built on it , a wage he shall receive; if of any the work is burned up, he shall suffer loss; and himself shall be saved, but so as through fire. have ye not known that ye are a sanctuary of God, and the Spirit of God doth dwell in you? if any one the sanctuary of God doth waste, him shall God waste; for the sanctuary of God is holy, the which ye are. Let no one deceive himself; if any one doth seem to be wise among you in this age--let him become a fool, that he may become wise, for the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God, for it hath been written, `Who is taking the wise in their craftiness;' and again, `The Lord doth know the reasonings of the wise, that they are vain.' So then, let no one glory in men, for all things are yours, whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things about to be--all are yours, and ye are Christ's, and Christ is God's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So God let's His own creation, that which He loves, not know Him and be condemned? Sounds like abandonment to me. If I were a father, I'd make sure each and every one of my children knew me...that is the God I worship! Where every one of His children know Him...

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

If there are children of the devil, then they cannot be the children of God...and therefore you claim that Christ died for the children of the devil knowingly dying in vain...just doesn't add up.
Ppl chose...
And yes God did and does want all to come to Him - but free will and hard hearts exist.
He sent out His Church to get as many as would come to Him... casting their nets.

But as we all know - ppl will be ppl - stubborn and choosing to resist grace.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

ah so this hatred of Gods is simply a reflection of reality and the conditions one is in when you are X thing that is unworthy of that which is better. 'better' as in "spiritual" or "heavenly" as opposed to the colder conditions of 'inferior' souls which are "fleshly" and "worldly".

and knowing Gods heart I see the outcomes he takes for all the different types of souls in his eternal moving them to himself and ordering all things for our good whilst at the same time all souls keep their freedom. harsh language in the bible leads one to contemplation if indeed you are searching and praying to know God more than what appears to be in the outermost layer of a parable ( or of the shallow understandings of a man ) if indeed the saying of "the letter kills but the spirit gives life" is true. one of the main problems for why souls are how they are is due to them being a limited capacity and thus they have a kind of ignorance alongside their own freedom, a kind of "darkened freedom" and this freedom MUST be enlightened by the Holy Spirit if indeed we are to ever deeply understand the bible or God as a "mature adult" in Christ as opposed to the fleshly condition of "babies in Christ", which easu, the harlot, the beast and the nicolaitans can be classified as. they are various symbols for different conditions that the soul/spirit is in.

the soils of hell help to give nourishment for the tree of life to reach unto the heavens. you are that tree my dearest, if indeed Christ is in you, you little manger and donkey. and certainly the fire will not be quenched and your worms shall not die for behold how the worms transform trash into nourishment!
20.06.2015%2B-%2B1
I recently read that they tried some electrical impulses in 4 men's spines and they could stand up.
They are still working on it - to see how far they can go.

I imagine - maybe if all the babies lost in abortion had lived - how much further we would be technologically advanced.
So many ppl who were meant to be here - we'll never know.

But i heard a couple years ago they've been working on repairing the spine in those who are paralyzed.

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ppl chose...
And yes God did and does want all to come to Him - but free will and hard hearts exist.
He sent out His Church to get as many as would come to Him... casting their nets.

But as we all know - ppl will be ppl - stubborn and choosing to resist grace.
Hey, I'll help!

http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/savior/SOW1.htm#3
God Will Have All Men Be Saved

We hear much today about evangelizing and saving the world in one generation. The preachers tell us this mission must be accomplished before Christ can return, and it must be done in this generation. We hear of glorious revival at home and abroad, of fresh missionary efforts in various directions, of great Crusades attended by tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands, of radio and television beamed by satellite to all the nations of earth, and of large sums being devoted to these endeavors: and we get the idea that adequate efforts are being made for the evangelization of the nations of the earth.

Paul, in I Tim. 2:1-6, gives the answer! "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for ALL MEN ... for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who WILL HAVE A-L-L M-E-N TO BE SAVED, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave Himself a RANSOM FOR ALL, to be testified in due time."

This text is one of rare beauty. It is indeed like a precious diamond, the effulgence of whose radiance dazzles the mind. It is a drop of pure distilled essence, whose fragrance fills the rooms of the heart. It is a joy forevermore and a challenge to everyone who reads it with an understanding heart. It should be engraved upon the heart of every saint of God. There is so much depth to that text that I am afraid that we often do not even perceive it. It is like a beautiful sky of deep rich blue and one cannot even begin to grasp the vast depth above us. So it is with this passage!

Reactions: samcarternx
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hey, I'll help!

We hear much today about evangelizing and saving the world in one generation. The preachers tell us this mission must be accomplished before Christ can return, and it must be done in this generation. We hear of glorious revival at home and abroad, of fresh missionary efforts in various directions, of great Crusades attended by tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands, of radio and television beamed by satellite to all the nations of earth, and of large sums being devoted to these endeavors: and we get the idea that adequate efforts are being made for the evangelization of the nations of the earth.

Paul, in I Tim. 2:1-6, gives the answer! "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for ALL MEN ... for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who WILL HAVE A-L-L M-E-N TO BE SAVED, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave Himself a RANSOM FOR ALL, to be testified in due time."

This text is one of rare beauty. It is indeed like a precious diamond, the effulgence of whose radiance dazzles the mind. It is a drop of pure distilled essence, whose fragrance fills the rooms of the heart. It is a joy forevermore and a challenge to everyone who reads it with an understanding heart. It should be engraved upon the heart of every saint of God. There is so much depth to that text that I am afraid that we often do not even perceive it. It is like a beautiful sky of deep rich blue and one cannot even begin to grasp the vast depth above us. So it is with this passage!
He would - He loves us all. But ppl have choices to make.
And so we either want to do His will on earth and do our best to love Him in return - or we dont.

Not all who say 'Lord, Lord..' will be saved. And even more worrisome are those who profess no love or interest in Him.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would you care to rephrase your position -- and maybe even use some SCRIPTURE?

I do mean that any at all have opportunity, with Yahweh not intending for any to perish, there is provision for any not to. 2 Peter 3:9

This does not mean that all understand the gospel in full the way that you have. Romans 1:19-20

There is still responsibility from us to share more fully what we can of the message for salvation with any we see we have opportunity to do so. Matthew 28:19-20

There is opportunity, such that all know their Maker put them here, and they need to be right with their Maker, this is certainly God. With that they won't spell out all truths. Yet they can respond rightly, with this there is provision of more opportunity. This is the only way the scriptures can be entirely right in all things said pertaining to the opportunity, though certainly not all come into salvation. Matthew 25:41

There is opportunity that can have salvation really available. 1 Peter 3:18

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
To hate is to murder as the scripture says, it is prefaced that a murderer has no eternal life in him .. so the God that hates .. does not have eternal life. I'll trust in the God that does have eternal life.

Reactions: pastor marty
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To hate is to murder as the scripture says, the God that hates does not have eternal life.

God is love, love though is not the polar opposite of hate and does not exclude it. God cares for his creatures, and does not want those who from the fall are sinners to perish, so at great cost provides for restoration to those who come to repentance. Forgiveness itself cannot do away with justice, and God fully hates sin. We who will come to God, and love God, to be godly are to hate sin likewise. But for our fallen nature we fully would. And so God provided sin to be paid for with fulfilling justice, through Christ, for effective forgiveness, to those coming to repentance for restoration through Christ.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LittleLambofJesus said:
Hey, I'll help!

*snip*

Paul, in I Tim. 2:1-6, gives the answer!
"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for ALL MEN ... for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who WILL HAVE A-L-L M-E-N TO BE SAVED, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave Himself a RANSOM FOR ALL, to be testified in due time."

He would - He loves us all. But ppl have choices to make.
And so we either want to do His will on earth and do our best to love Him in return - or we dont.

Not all who say 'Lord, Lord..' will be saved. And even more worrisome are those who profess no love or interest in Him.
Are you talking about Christians, non-Christian religions, atheists or other?

Upvote 0

pastor marty

May 18, 2015
✟1,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The greek word word for "hate" #3404 is also used in Revelation, concerning the Nicolaitans, Prostitute and Babylon which I assume are representing a false and apostate church?......interesting.

Reve 2:
6 But this thou are having, that thou are hating the works of the Nicolaitans, which also-I am hating.
15 so hast thou, even thou, those holding the teaching of the Nicolaitans -- which thing I hate.

Reve 17:16
And the ten horns which thou saw *and the beast, these shall be hating the Prostitute and desolate they shall be making Her;
and naked and the fleshes of Her they shall be eating and Her they shall be burning in fire.

Reve 18:2
and He cries-out in a strong voice saying "She falls She falls Babylon the great;
and She became a habitation of demons and a prison of every spirit unclean and a prison of every bird unclean and hated

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3404&t=YLT
Strong's Number G3404 matches the Greek μισέω (miseō), which occurs 42 times in 38 verses in the Greek concordance.

3404. miseo mis-eh'-o from a primary misos (hatred); to detest (especially to persecute); by extension, to love less:--hate(-ful).
Hey there lambchop, The Lord can/does/has/will/-hate/hated & w/continue 2 do so (GUARANTEED) HE totally loves mankind ( & totally hates certain mens acts while ever holding out the gift of forgiveness/salvation. That clear things up fer ya' Bro?? peace&popsicles marty

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pastor marty

May 18, 2015
✟1,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do mean that any at all have opportunity, with Yahweh not intending for any to perish, there is provision for any not to. 2 Peter 3:9

This does not mean that all understand the gospel in full the way that you have. Romans 1:19-20

There is still responsibility from us to share more fully what we can of the message for salvation with any we see we have opportunity to do so. Matthew 28:19-20

There is opportunity, such that all know their Maker put them here, and they need to be right with their Maker, this is certainly God. With that they won't spell out all truths. Yet they can respond rightly, with this there is provision of more opportunity. This is the only way the scriptures can be entirely right in all things said pertaining to the opportunity, though certainly not all come into salvation. Matthew 25:41

There is opportunity that can have salvation really available. 1 Peter 3:18
It was very decent of you 2 reply 2 that snarky demand 4 scripture. I'da just said the Holy Spirit told me. Got an issue; talk 2 HIM. But then I'm an ornery old biker street preacher. Pax 2 ya,pal ! marty

Upvote 0

pastor marty

May 18, 2015
✟1,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

20.06.2015%2B-%2B1
I both bow in respect and offer a humble,"Namaste' " 2/U. UR words & video are epic.Thou art the "MASTER BLOGGER", himself. marty

Upvote 0

pastor marty

May 18, 2015
✟1,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LittleLambofJesus said:
Hey, I'll help!

*snip*

Paul, in I Tim. 2:1-6, gives the answer!

Are you talking about Christians, non-Christian religions, atheists or other?

L.L.O.G.-just noticed UR self title,"Christ seeker" Kid, from where I sit, He done found U & U w/follow Him all the way 2 Heaven 1 day. me agin'

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey there lambchop,
The Lord can/does/has/will/-hate/hated & w/continue 2 do so (GUARANTEED) HE totally loves mankind ( & totally hates certain mens acts while ever holding out the gift of forgiveness/salvation. That clear things up fer ya' Bro?? peace&popsicles marty
Lamb chops....it's just not for dinner and sacrifice any more.........

Exo 12:21
Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel and said to them, “Pick out and take lambs for yourselves according to your families, and kill the Passover lamb.
Eze 46:13
“You shall daily make a burnt offering to the LORD of a lamb of the first year without blemish; you shall prepare it every morning.

il_214x170.817681841_brz0.jpg

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
God is love, love though is not the polar opposite of hate and does not exclude it. God cares for his creatures, and does not want those who from the fall are sinners to perish, so at great cost provides for restoration to those who come to repentance. Forgiveness itself cannot do away with justice, and God fully hates sin. We who will come to God, and love God, to be godly are to hate sin likewise. But for our fallen nature we fully would. And so God provided sin to be paid for with fulfilling justice, through Christ, for effective forgiveness, to those coming to repentance for restoration through Christ.

The only kind of hate illustrated as beneficial in the New Testament is the hate of a disciple, in that one chooses God first and everyone and everything else second, so in a way God chooses what is beneficial for us first always and what is harmful to us (sin) is always second/last . Hatred in this context is by basis of preference indicating favour. In that sense God does "hate" but only in the sense of human insecurities, not in the purest sense of the word.

the hatred explained in that one wishes another's death or complete destruction . this is not in the heart of God.

Upvote 0